Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 4:06pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « It's gonna be an interesting night »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2007 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   It's gonna be an interesting night
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: It's gonna be an interesting night  (Read 1366 times)
deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

It's gonna be an interesting night
« on: Dec 31st, 2007, 8:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It's only 7:15 and they've already had 3 call-outs for the different fire departments.  Jimbo's gone to get his fall-out gear.  It's been nice and sunny the past few days and tonight the winds are probably  15-20 mph with higher gusts (and aren't supposed to die down until tomorrow when the front starts pushing through).

Ah, and 2008 is going to be absolutely frickin' wonderful for me.  It has to be because the last days of 2007 have been hell.  A run down of my last few days

Night of Dec. 25, develop headache.

Dec. 26-think sinus are screwed up, go to doctor.  Head still hurts (took a Maxalt somewhere in here).

Dec. 26-get home and Sarah is doubled up on the couch n pain.  Call Jimbo so he can come get her.  She ends up in the emergency room with possible appendicitis.  Keeps her overnight.  Jimbo stays and I go home.  Head still hurts, but I get to bed.

Dec. 27- get up and get to the hospital by 7: to talk to the doc.  They don't know what in the hell is wrong with her.  Finally see the surgeon and he cuts her loose around noon (head still hurts).

Dec. 28-headache eases and get to sleep.  Wake up sometime that night and it's switched sides and started to hurt again.

Dec. 29-Jimbo's jaw swells up and we have to make a run to the walk-in clinic.  Head still hurts (I'm thinking that it's now stress related).

Dec. 30-problems with antibiotics.  Headahche intensifies.  Another Maxalt (what the hell, it can't hurt).  Sitting there when i realize the pain is completely gone (There is a God in heaven).

Dec. 31-reached down to pick Graybaby up.  He freaks for some damned reason.  Decides my face is the place to grab for.  Hooked four claws in my face (I have a beautiful *v* cut on my lip)  and one in my chest.  Yes, he's still alive.  He didn't mean to hurt me.

See, 2008 has GOT to be better, don't you think?
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2007, 8:34pm by deltadarlin » IP Logged

If it weren't for the gutter, y mind would be homeless.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v123/tribander_3/

You pretend to pay me, I pretend to work.

DonnaH_again
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Polly auditioning for American Idol.

Email

Re: It's gonna be an interesting night
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31st, 2007, 8:44pm »

Good Grief!  I guess you're getting rid of all of the bad stuff while it's still '07, and 2008 should be a good year.

At least that's how it should work.

Happy New Year to you and yours.
IP Logged

Are YOU on the hidgic score board yet? It's not easy! www.hidgic.com

Been here since Aug., 1999
Grandma_Sweet_Boy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

What Goes Around Comes Around!

Re: It's gonna be an interesting night
« Reply #2 on: Dec 31st, 2007, 8:57pm »

Sounds like you had all your "bad" in a very few days.

Hoping 2008 treats you right!

Carol
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss