Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 10:47am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « new to this board »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   new to this board
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: new to this board  (Read 552 times)
Ladibug
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

new to this board
« on: Dec 28th, 2005, 9:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi,

I had surgery in 2003 and ever since then I have had a headache.  I was diagnosed with Hema Crania Continua.  1 out of 1000 people can suffer from this after major surgery and yes I was the lucky one!  I had the Gastric bypass surgery for a healther lifestyle and now I ended up with this stupid headache.
IP Logged
llreed
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: new to this board
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29th, 2005, 7:42pm »

Hi Ladibug,
Sounds like the short straw.  Hang in there.  There is alot of great information in here.  And alot of support.  Travel around and check it out...... I learn something new everyday.  Tongue
llreed
IP Logged
Phil L
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

Re: new to this board
« Reply #2 on: Jan 7th, 2006, 10:45am »

Hi Ladybug. Welcome to the board, but sorry you have
to be here. Check out the links to the left of the page and read, read, read. Have you discussed this with your neurologist, surgeon or GP? What meds are you taking to help either abort or prevent? Lots to learn and this is the place. May there be many PFD ahead for you!

Phil
IP Logged

When I get up in the morning and have to look down to see the grass
I know it's going to be a great day.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss