Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:43am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Calling all UK Clusterheads.. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Calling all UK Clusterheads..
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Calling all UK Clusterheads..  (Read 480 times)
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

Calling all UK Clusterheads..
« on: Jan 6th, 2006, 6:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello everyone!  
We have a meet and greet arranged for Friday 20th January at the Hobby Horse pub in Syston, Leicestershire  LE7 1BA. The pub is on the A46, just off M1 junction 21A. I hope as many of you as possible can make it. Its a Wacky Warehouse pub so you can bring kids (or dump your husbands  Wink ) and it has disabled access.  

This is the first in a series of Meet and Greet's that I will be organising nationwide this year, so far I have about 14 planned. You do not have to be a member of OUCH UK in order to come along. ALL CH'ers and their supporters are welcome.

If anyone needs directions please let me know, my email is on my profile or you can IM me - see you there!  
Regards  
Helen
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss