Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 9:35am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « old member ... beast is coming »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   old member ... beast is coming
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: old member ... beast is coming  (Read 478 times)
Icey
New Board Newbie
Great_Britain 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

old member ... beast is coming
« on: Jan 9th, 2006, 9:51am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello ppl Smiley First of all I can't get into ouch uk , my password won't work . Ive been shadowing for what seems like months ,but Ive managed to cope with just OTT drugs . This morning I was woke with  the beast at full force ,the sweats the pain urhhhh ! I hate the thought of havin this shit again  , had them for years but still doesnt make it any easier . I need to be with ppl who understand  Cry
           I guess I need to go drs and beg him for the injections ? but arnt they just a hmm abortive medicine ? what about to try n kick the cycle ? Not that anything in the past has worked , just a hope.  

I just started a new job too , always the friggin way ! Must admit in the past I have felt suicidal ,even took an overdose at one point but  knowing im not the only one with this does help . Ok ok ive ranted .  

Pain free to all  

Debbie xxx
IP Logged
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

Re: old member ... beast is coming
« Reply #1 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 10:11am »

Debbie OUCH UK has had a load of probs lately and alot of us had that problem.  Check your im's in a couple of minutes and I'll send you a link that might help.
The injections, Imigran, are just an abortive and there is a school of thought that believes they can extend cycles.
Have you tried O2? As an abortive I can't recommend it enough as it's side effect free. The way oxygen is being distributed in the UK is changing dramatically next month. If you have had it before you need to get a form from your PCT ASAP in order to carry on supplies and if not you need to get your doctor onto it right now before it all changes. Once you get into OUCH UK you'll see exactly how it's all working now.
What meds have you tried in the past, I mean preventatives? There are alot of options on this site, both prescribed and alternative. I'd strongly recommend you have a good read on what you can use and ask all the questions you want. We'll help every step of the way.  Smiley
Take care,
Helen
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 11:04am »

I second the oxygen suggestion. It has never failed me. The headaches it doesn't stop in its tracks, it at least backs down 2-3 clicks so you don't have to bang your head on the floor and cry!!!

My next line of defense has been lithium. Hope you find something that works for you, the first week or two it comes back is the worst, that feeling of despair and the "damnit why is it back!!!" Then it's just settling in and managing. We're all here for each other.

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
Icey
New Board Newbie
Great_Britain 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 11:12am »

Thank you , thank you to you both Smiley means so much when ppl take the time and help others Smiley Thank you
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss