Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 7:42am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I´m not new, but... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I´m not new, but...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I´m not new, but...  (Read 432 times)
DANIAOD
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

I´m not new, but...
« on: Jan 9th, 2006, 1:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I was out of there for a long time.
I enter first time in december 2000 (I am latin american, and my english is very bad  Embarassed, excuse me)
Biut you all, were my sister and brother in those bad moments and I love you all
After I built my own website for hispanics and all people than in any part of the worl suffere for the beast
When the presentation of the board changed, I thought it was very complicated and then I didn´t enter very frequently, but some toimes read the mesagges

Now I want yo ask you if you were studied or readed about tryptophan because I was searching and didn´t find anything
A guy at cefalea en cluster (clusterheadache) the spanish web), has had researching about the link between tryptophan and serotonin and He is eating some meals with Tryptophan, such that turkey, potatoes, banana at all.
too, he takes vitamin B3, C and a natural sustance, named "hiperico", called in naturist "yerba de san juan = san Juan´s herb
Well, guys, I am being in contact
Love
Dania   Roll Eyes
IP Logged
JJA
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

Re: I´m not new, but...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 1:46pm »

Here is a little information on tryptophan from a web site built by one of our most respected members.

http://www.med-owl.com/clusterheadaches/tiki-index.php?page=Tryptophan

Check out the rest of the site while you're there. He did an amazing job putting together CH information.

Jesse
« Last Edit: Jan 9th, 2006, 1:47pm by JJA » IP Logged

Is it illegal because it's dangerous or is it dangerous because it's illegal? Our drug laws are ruining lives.
DANIAOD
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: I´m not new, but...
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10th, 2006, 10:22pm »

Thanks you very mucho, friend.
I was seeing about and it´s really interesting
A few months ago I was entering this site but I read only about kudzu and red bull.  
Now I am beginning a new match against the beast and I am really desperate because my last remisión was about more than 2 years
Too, a friend of mine who lives in spain is experimenting with hiperico and some vitamin
I will be in contact
thanks again
love
dania
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss