Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 9:07am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I'm new »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I'm new
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I'm new  (Read 248 times)
manders86
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

I'm new
« on: Jan 27th, 2006, 11:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I think this may be it!  I have been searching for what the heck is wrong with me.  Last year I started getting these headaches on the left side of my head above my ear and in towards my face a bit.  It hurts in the same spot EVERY time.  Nothing I do makes it go away.  It comes on all of a sudden, and disappears all of a sudden.  When I have the headache it is a pain indescribable, like someone is squeezing that parf of my head inside, and burning it.  I have been to the doctor, and they did a CT scan, and said nothing is wrong...I was fine!  I was having the headaches like 4-5 times a day, and finally they stopped coming.  Today they started coming again, and I am so frustrated and scared.  I dont know what is wrong with me.  If this isnt it...I dont know what to do.  Someone please help me if they think that this could be what is wrong.  PLEASE IT HURTS SO BAD!!
   Mandi
IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

Re: I'm new
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27th, 2006, 11:51pm »

Hi Mandi,

I'm so sorry that you are in pain.
It definitely sucks!!

Have you taken the cluser quiz?
It doesn't replace an appropriate diagnosis by a qualified physician yet it comes close with helping people learn what it might be.
From there we can help you take the next step.

There are several headache types which present similar to CH yet differ in duration, frequency, intensity and responsiveness to certain medications.

I hope that you do not have CH for it can be a miserable existence until you learn how to cope and live, however if you do have it then you are in the righ tplace for you are amongst the most knowledegable, compassionate and crazy people around Wink

Tell us a little more.

Eric
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
manders86
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 28th, 2006, 12:01am »

I took the quiz...I fit pretty well.  When I first went to the dr. I went to the ER.  Of course by the time I got there, it was gone.  He said he thought I had migraines, but that doesn't make sense.  I have no sensitivity to light when it happens, and I dont want to lay down in the dark.  This is going to sound stupid, but I feel like I need to hit the side of my head.  I know this will not help (trust me I have tried), but it is a horrible feeling.  Now when I got to the doctor, they say....ah...maybe stress.  I think the military needs some better docs.  So that is a little more the the story...
IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28th, 2006, 12:05am »

Hit your head huh?????

Many of us are or were "bangers"

How long do they last?

Have they knocked you straight out of a deep sleep?

click here if ya want to talk somewhat real time

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/chat

Head pain can be a nightmare and most don't get it.
WE will try to. ok and help you along.

Just remember we're not doctors just people who live (key word) with a certain condition.

Hugs,

Ex2
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss