Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 8th, 2024, 12:40am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Rough Time, But Coping »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Rough Time, But Coping
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Rough Time, But Coping  (Read 267 times)
Fig
New Board Newbie
USA 

Let It Be

Email

Rough Time, But Coping
« on: Jan 30th, 2006, 10:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello! I haven't been here in quite a while. Thr holidays were difficult and I was also all tied up with moving. That was an ordeal, you can be sure.  I'm nicely settled in my new apartment now. The headaches continue---most of them are not true clusters, but they are are brain blasters, for sure. I lose several days each week. Question:  have any of you experienced a loss of memory after an episode? Not remembering things you did, wrote, whatever, during the time you had the headache?  I hope you all are feeling well.  Marion
IP Logged
PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

Re: Rough Time, But Coping
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31st, 2006, 7:35am »

Hi Marion, sorry you're having such a rough time, but welcome to the site.

I've experienced that once but I had passed out from the pain. The only other "memory loss" part for me is just that "time warp" sensation. After an 8+ and up, I have to ask my family how long it lasted. I'm in too much agony to be aware of time.

Drugs induced the worst memory loss (topomax hell) but thankfully got off it.

Congrats on the new apartment, and wishing pfdan.  
Jen
IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
Richr8
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's all about today...

Email

I forget everything..
« Reply #2 on: Jan 31st, 2006, 3:09pm »

..when I'm in cycle.  that's why I keep good notes.  I think it's due more to the lack of sleep and the meds than anything else though.  Least fo my worries while in cycle.  Big problem keeping track of days.
IP Logged

pf wishes,

Rich

...because yesterday is history and you never know what tomorrow will bring.
"Med free"- A few seeds and lots of O2-LG but not great.
shenke
New Board Newbie
USA 

Email

Re: Rough Time, But Coping
« Reply #3 on: Feb 1st, 2006, 2:06am »

Hello - glad you found this place.  It's been a life saver to me.  I'm addited.  Hope you make lots of new friends and learn a lot ... a know I have.  Good luck to you..
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2006, 2:27am by shenke » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss