Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 7:00am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « New boy in denial of old problem »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   New boy in denial of old problem
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: New boy in denial of old problem  (Read 238 times)
Sax
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

Love light and thanks x

Email

New boy in denial of old problem
« on: Mar 13th, 2006, 10:32am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi,new to this internet thing. I'm episodal according to this site haven't had attack for nearly a year and had come off verapami. Thanks for new language. Started "shadow?" feeling 6 days ago,waking up remembering how bad it was scared. Had 4am attack full on then 7am another. Oh it's Uk time now 330pm eye and nose not good. Can't decide wether to go to doctors? More drugs again. Hoping it'll go away again? Am I stupid? Anyway Hello from new boy in denial
IP Logged
marlinsfan
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love this place!

Email

Re: New boy in denial of old problem
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13th, 2006, 11:53am »

on Mar 13th, 2006, 10:32am, Sax wrote:
Am I stupid?

That we can't tell you! Hoping it will go away does not make you stupid, it just shows, like you said, that you're in denial!

If you do go to teh doctor, read up on this document as it has very good info on meds:

http://www.brightok.net/~mnjday/chtherapy.pdf

PF wishes.
IP Logged
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

Re: New boy in denial of old problem
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13th, 2006, 3:00pm »

Hello Sax,
Welcome to the internet and CH.com.. rest assured the links to your bank account are relatively modest compared to other websites and you should only have to sell your firstborn child to continue posting here once in a while.. JOKE! Sorry.. couldn't resist it!  Grin
Get your arse to the doctors first thing tomorrow and stop messing about. Why suffer a minute longer than you have to?
Tell us a bit more about what you have tried already meds wise and lets see if we can help you at all. Have you ever tried Oxygen? I swear by it, its simply the bestest stuff ever in the history of the world for clusters (not that I'm exaggerating y'know)
Have a look at the OUCH UK website, it has loads of info there on meds and prescription names etc which you'll need for seeing UK doc's. There is a support board where you can post and a helpline which is manned by volunteer sufferers.. I don't know if you have ever spoken to another sufferer but its amazing. No one will ever understand like we do!
The OUCH UK website is here..
http://www.clusterheadaches.org.uk/home/index.cfm?address=../home/txt_we lcome.cfm&added=Dec2001&code=AD
Looking forward to hearing more from you, ask all you want, we're here to help okay?
Take care
Helen (Notts)
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss