Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 16th, 2024, 11:01pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « New at this »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   New at this
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: New at this  (Read 314 times)
cbad07
New Board Newbie
USA 

kill the monster

Email

New at this
« on: Aug 1st, 2007, 5:29pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am 51 years old and have had clusters for a little over 11years.
I am in about mid cycle right now. Is any one out there from New Mexico. Nice to have a place to find new info and to talk to someone who understands.
IP Logged
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: New at this
« Reply #1 on: Aug 1st, 2007, 5:35pm »

Welcome to the board, a bit west of you in San Diego! When you gte a chance, run your regimen by us, what you use that works, what hasn't worked etc.  

I'm 47, episodic for about 30 years. I use lithium as a prevent, with oxygen and the occasional imitrex jab as an abort!  

And I agree, it's awesome to have a board full of people who don't need any explanations of what a cluster headache is! Grin

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 1st, 2007, 7:02pm »

Nani lives in NM...I'll send her a pm to come over to this post.  She's the bestest !!!!  Grin

Linda
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #3 on: Aug 1st, 2007, 7:42pm »

Hi cbad. Welcome. I'm in Los Lunas. I'm going to PM you my number...give me a call.  (or PM me yours, and I'll call you) Smiley
pf wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
cbad07
New Board Newbie
USA 

kill the monster

Email

« Reply #4 on: Aug 3rd, 2007, 1:20pm »

Amazing. 11yeras of trying to explain too everyone what a cluster headache is and here  I do not have to. Sad to realize how many people are affected by this. These headaches cost me my first marriage of 26 years.
Have been married for over two years and this woman is wonderful. Can you imagine that anyone would marry a clusterhead. And she knew it when I asked her to marry me.
IP Logged
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Aug 3rd, 2007, 2:01pm »

I lucked out. Married her before I knew I was defective! She was the one who pushed me for diagnosis and has been my supporter ever since. In September, if she hasn't tired of me, we'll celebrate 25 years! there is nothing to compare to a good supporter!

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
cbad07
New Board Newbie
USA 

kill the monster

Email

« Reply #6 on: Aug 3rd, 2007, 2:12pm »

Thanks for the good words. My ex claims she just couldnt take it anymore. Said nothing could hurt that bad and had to leave. My new wife is the best thing that ever happend to me she researches all that she can and she is there for me. Hope it last forever.
IP Logged
PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Aug 3rd, 2007, 6:04pm »

on Aug 3rd, 2007, 1:20pm, cbad07 wrote:
Amazing. 11yeras of trying to explain too everyone what a cluster headache is and here  I do not have to.

Nope, you don't. Smiley  

Hi cb, and welcome to Clusterville. You bring that lovely wife on here too so we can meet her. There are a lot of supporters who come on, and they are not only welcome, they are HONORED here.  

I'm east  in VA but still here if ya want to just yap sometime. You'll find some great info here, as well as good company and a lot of people who are always willing to welcome you as a new family member.  

All the best,
Jen
IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
Ray
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ray and Shade

raymond759  
WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Aug 3rd, 2007, 6:14pm »

Hello Cbad07,

I'm afraid that I'm a bit out of the range of NM, I'd be glad to talk with you if you PM me with your number.

Welcome to the home of the cluster afflicted tribe.

Ray
IP Logged

You have my prayers and compassion-I'm right there with you.

Dum tempus habemus, operemur bonum
*While we have the time, let us do good*

http://www.myspace.com/rayplace
http://www.shadesgarden.com
cbad07
New Board Newbie
USA 

kill the monster

Email

« Reply #9 on: Aug 7th, 2007, 3:50pm »

Glad I found this site. Had a bad sunday, mised work yesterday but am much better today. I have given up on prescription meds because they just dont work. 02 doesnt do me any good at all Red Bull does help if I drink it soon enough. Tried to play golf sunday and made it 13 holes before my wife had to haul me home.

Thank you all for being there

Dont think I will be back on this board again any time soon.
The PAIN is too bad
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2007, 5:08pm by cbad07 » IP Logged
cbad07
New Board Newbie
USA 

kill the monster

Email

« Reply #10 on: Aug 14th, 2007, 1:34pm »

Feeling better.  Has been a rough week. tried hbwr seeds for the second time saturday night and have not had a HA since I believe that if you can find the right dosing the things will work.  Any input would be helpfull

Thanks
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss