Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 8:47am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Worst two months ever »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Worst two months ever
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Worst two months ever  (Read 475 times)
NJRik
New Board Junior
USA 

Email

Worst two months ever
« on: Oct 10th, 2007, 1:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi I'm so glad I found this site. 8 weeks ago I fell down to my knees in pain. After a CAT scan and MRI I now have a new person in my life (and I do not like this fact) it's my new doctor. At least from what I can gather I am lucky? to have been diagnosed so soon. Anyway it looks like this site will be my bittersweet host for this damned CH thing. Thanks to anyone who has helped so far.
IP Logged

Live well - Laugh often - Love Much
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: Worst two months ever
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10th, 2007, 1:38pm »

Welcome to the club!!! The rules of membership really suck but you will not find a more loving and helpful bunch of people. Tell us what you've tried so far, what has and hasn't worked! Maybe we can help with suggestions maybe you'll give us something new to try! Either way welcome to the asylum!

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
NJRik
New Board Junior
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 10th, 2007, 1:42pm »

So far I am on a steady diet of Topamax for control? I have tried Axert for when it comes no good. Now I have Maxalt-MLT did not work last night. I have Imatrex shots but I am alergic to Sulfa so not sure about taking it. I do however have the best wife in the world and she helps greatly.
IP Logged

Live well - Laugh often - Love Much
luveemom
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 10th, 2007, 3:52pm »

Welcome....sorry you have become a member of our club, but it is a great family to be a part of....there is lots of compassion and support to be found here.  Having a wonderful and supportive wife is a great thing too.  It will make a tremendous difference in the fight against the beast.  I also take Topamax and have for years, so if you want to chat, ask questions, or anything just pm me or email me.  I'd be happy to offer you support as many here offer me everyday.
Alicia
IP Logged
MR_FLOOR
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go Cubbies  / even though they suck

WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 11th, 2007, 12:40am »

on Oct 10th, 2007, 1:42pm, NJRik wrote:
I do however have the best wife in the world and she helps greatly.

That is a good start,now you need a good med regiment that is done by trial an error between you and your doctor.Once you figure out what works for you you will be on your way to controlling this condition.Good luck.

Dave
IP Logged
phil_h
New Board Old Timer
USA 

one day at a time , one headache at a time.....

phh252
Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 11th, 2007, 10:31am »

Sorry you've become a member ; but welcome to the family............... I see your in Eatontown------ I'm in Red Bank............ Let do massive quantities of coffee sometime..........   phil h
IP Logged

Angels are among us ........beasts beware !!!!!!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss