Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 16th, 2024, 3:56pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « finally, pain free »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   finally, pain free
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: finally, pain free  (Read 520 times)
octobermay
New Board Newbie
USA 

Email

finally, pain free
« on: Oct 14th, 2007, 5:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi everyone,  

i am finally pain free after 8 1/2 weeks.  As of Wednesday, I have had no pain. its now Sunday and i am hoping it does not come back.  it is such a relief, it was taking EVERYTHING out of me and starting to depress me.  I havent been officially diagnosed with CH, but my primary dr agreed that that is seems like it. I am still waiting for my neurologist apt, but it isnt until November 30.  I wrote down everything about the headache, what it felt like, when i would get it, stuff i tried to get rid of it (nothing worked), and all the appointments i had and Tests that were done.  The one thing i wasnt able to do was to make a headache diary of exactly what times i got it, by the time i heard that i should do that, it was slowing down and now it is gone.  If i comes back, that is the 1st thing i am going to do.   Any other suggestions on how i should be ready for my neurologist appointment?    
THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE
I will keep you updated and let you know what happens at the appointment.
IP Logged
DennisM1045
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One wave at a time!

DennisM1045   DennisM1045
Email

Re: finally, pain free
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14th, 2007, 9:01pm »

This is truly awesome news!  I hope your break lasts forever.

-Dennis-
IP Logged

Dancing the dance since 1995 ... Family member since 2007 ... No longer alone
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 15th, 2007, 10:30am »

No more advice, you are really on top of it with the head ache diary, the diagnosis will be in  the details. So glad to hear the beast decided to cut you some slack. Hoping you catch one of those LOOOOONG remissions!!! Good luck with the neuro. Grin

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
octobermay
New Board Newbie
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 15th, 2007, 11:29pm »

well I must have jinxed myself, because i am getting shadows again.  i have my fingers crossed that its not starting over.  at least i had 5 pain free days in between.  if this is it again at least i will be able to get an even more detailed headache diary.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss