Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 10:28am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Nice to know I'm not alone »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Nice to know I'm not alone
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nice to know I'm not alone  (Read 483 times)
Dave413
New Board Newbie
Canada 

Still Kickin'

Nice to know I'm not alone
« on: Nov 12th, 2007, 9:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I just found this web site and it's been a big help already. I got my first C.H. when I was 16 and I'm now 56. I was diagnosed with sinus infection and treated for that for years while my real problem was C.H. I'm in the middle of a session now and hopefully they have peaked (4 headaches from bedtime till sunup.). It's reassuring to know that all the symptoms I have are not unique to me but are shared by other sufferers. Thanks for being there.
IP Logged
Spartan1128
New Board Newbie
USA 

Wolf Knight

spartan1128  

Re: Nice to know I'm not alone
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12th, 2007, 9:18pm »

Welcome welcome! I hope you enjoy the new family Grin I'm pretty new myself... But this place is great! Oh dear 4 headaches between those times? ick. I hope your cycle is almost over then...
IP Logged

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
RichardN
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

lastchantsranch   babbleontn
Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 12th, 2007, 9:31pm »

Hi Dave and Welcome to Clusterville

Sorry you're in cycle right now, but very glad you found us . . .  great bunch of folks here and more CH info/caring/sharing than you'll find anywhere.

Let us know a little more about you and your CH history.  Fer' instance, what do you use as abortive?  Have you tried 02?  Many here use 02 and then Imitrex for the hits the 02 doesn't reach.

Are you on any preventative meds?

Dealing with them as long as you have, I assume you have a CH knowledgeable doc?

Anytime you're up with the night hits (try Melatonin for those . . .. 6-9mg 45 min before bedtime . . . OTC supplement), remember there's almost always someone here.

Be Safe,   PFDANs

Richard
IP Logged

I can live with the beast as long as I don't have to "dance" with the bastard.
MR_FLOOR
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go Cubbies  / even though they suck

WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 12th, 2007, 10:27pm »

Hey Dave,

As Richard said we would like to know a little more history about your meds. Prevents ,abortives ect.do you have a regular neurologist. By the way I like your name.

Dave
IP Logged
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 12th, 2007, 10:56pm »

Welcome to the nut house! And danged glad you found us. I'll pester you a little bit too for your med routine. Prevents, abortives, what's worked and what hasn't. The beauty of this place is the REAL knowledge we share with each other.

Hoping your cycle is winding down,

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss