Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 12:59am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Hello! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Hello!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hello!  (Read 450 times)
Dan Moore
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

Real men scream in pain........... .(like me)

Hello!
« on: Nov 17th, 2007, 11:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello!

My name is Dan and I'm quite new to this site.
I'm 27 and from the UK, I have been suffering with CH's since I was 18......I was "diagnosed" when I was 22 after 4 years of thinking I had a tumor or something (morbid fear of doctors I'm afraid!) I found this site after being told it was clusters and have popped back from time to time. I thought it was about time I signed up!

The beast normally bites once a year from october to the end of november, always down the left and always wakes me up.

Currently PF nights at the moment, no sign, just a little ghosting if thats the right term (!) I know I should be pleased but it's weird, a bit like waiting to be hit by a bus...........

Thanks for taking the time to read my little intro!!
 Cheesy Its always been nice to know I'm not completely alone out there!!
IP Logged
ski2k
New Board Old Timer
USA 

skipolak  
WWW Email

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 17th, 2007, 11:23am »

Hi Dan! Glad to see you finally decided to introduce yourself!
   No... You're definitely NOT alone! There's a lot of us here, and we do whatever we can to help each other out.
   What you call ghosting, we usually refer to as getting "shadows". You're right on in your analogy... Like waiting to get hit by a bus! The anticipation is usually just horrible for me, too. Just never know if it's going to stay a shadow, or ramp up and hit you full force!
   Someone's always on here, so whenever you feel the need to talk, or vent, or whatever... Just do it! We'll help out any way we can!
   Since you seem to be familiar with the site, I'll just ask if you've read up and tried any of the treatments found here. Anything seem to work for you?

Take care, and PF wishes!!
Adam
IP Logged

Here's where I got my RC (Rivea Corymbosa)seeds: I am Shaman
https://www.iamshaman.net/affiliatewiz/aw.aspx?A=1022&Task=Click
DennisM1045
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One wave at a time!

DennisM1045   DennisM1045
Email

Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 17th, 2007, 11:27am »

Hi Dan,

We were wondering when you were going to come inside  Grin  Welcome!  As is often said here, I'm sorry you have clusters but I'm glad to see you found your way here.

This is a great site with lots of helpful people and a wealth of knowledge to help you along the way.  What have you been using in your fight?  What works for you and what doesn't?  Answers to these questions will help us help you.    

There are a lot of your country men/women here on the board.  Two sister organizations you should check out are: www.ouch-us.org and www.ouch-uk.org.

Well, read, read, read and once you are comfortable, pick up an oar and help another newcomer.  We call that rowing  Grin

Wishing you many PFDAN!

-Dennis-
IP Logged

Dancing the dance since 1995 ... Family member since 2007 ... No longer alone
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss