Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 2:10am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Merry Christmas everyone »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Merry Christmas everyone
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Merry Christmas everyone  (Read 1190 times)
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

Merry Christmas everyone
« on: Dec 11th, 2007, 11:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas to everyone.  It's a merry Christmas here.  Red was transplanted almost 2 years ago and hasn't shown any sign of rejection to date.  He's doing well for the most part, but transplant defintely changes your life.  We still go to the doctors every week, and we have glitches every now and then (hospital stays, etc), but for the most part our life has returned to normal.  

We're enjoying the heck out of our grandson, who is going to be 5 at the end of February, but I'm sure HE thinks he's 25.  Smiley  I won't go on and on about him, but those of you who have grandkids know that they are much more fun than your own kids !  Smiley  He brings joy to each and every one of our days.  

I haven't had a headache in I can't tell you how long.  I stopped counting once I got past the 2 year mark.  Red keeps me on my toes and stressed enough not to ever have a headache again.  I'm still convinced that taking Paxil and going off it started my headaches, and the stress relieved them ... I'll live with the stress .. cause the headaches were he-double-toothpicks !  

Just wanted to wish you all a PAIN FREE MERRY CHRISTMAS !  

IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: Merry Christmas everyone
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11th, 2007, 11:56pm »

Enjoy your pain free time and Merry Christmas back at you!

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

Re: Merry Christmas everyone
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12th, 2007, 9:03pm »

There is no way I am going to let you get away with posting this way up here, Girlie.........Im bringing this to the general board and you better post to it!

You hear me?......I hear me!  Kiss

Dont piss me off!, its Christmas time.  Angry
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss