Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 7:40pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Its been awhile, but we're back »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Children and Cluster's
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   Its been awhile, but we're back
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Its been awhile, but we're back  (Read 790 times)
Connors_Mom

Email

Its been awhile, but we're back
« on: Aug 27th, 2002, 10:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Some of you may remember me, My son Connor has clusters and migraines, and there wasnt a doc anywhere to help him. Well we found one who actually believes children can have clusters!! We pick up the prescription for Topamax tomorrow. We still have the Imitrex spray and need a refill on that also. Cant run out! Connor sleeps in his OUCH tshirt from Johnny all the time. Its his FAVORITE and still hangs to his ankles. He is 5 now and started Kindergarten.  Glad to see that this message board has grown since we have been gone. The support has always been great here.
IP Logged
Drk^Angel

Email

Re: Its been awhile, but we're back
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28th, 2002, 1:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I really hope that Connor gets all the help he can, and that the treatments keeps the beast away.  I couldn't imagine having to go through these at his age.  It was bad enough when I started getting them at 11.  My parents know first hand how hard it can be to convince doctors that the pain is real.  Keep up the good work, and good luck!

PFDAN...................................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged
2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 28th, 2002, 6:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

i feel bad for the little guy,kid's should not have to go thru this,i'm glad u found a good doc,wishing yu & your son all the best!!!!!                        ............2late
IP Logged
StanTheMan
New Board Veteran
USA 

"I can do all things through Christ..."

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 13th, 2002, 2:01pm »

Many sympathies to you and Conner.
I had NO IDEA this was something that struck children!  I didn't start having encounters with "the beast" until I was 32, so I too, cannot imagine what you folks must be going through.  I certainly learned something new today...

Sending hugs and prayers!

Stan
IP Logged

"All the days of the afflicted are bad, but the cheerful heart has a continual feast." - - - - - Proverbs 15:15
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 27th, 2002, 5:58am »

i have to copy Drk^Angel here
Sending hugs and prayers!

Svenn
IP Logged

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 15th, 2002, 9:16pm »

Hey Connors mom how are you and the little guy doing...?  Could ya check in and let us know... I was wondering how the topamax is working for him and if there are any sides... I know another little person not yet diagnosed but a close running second to CH maybe CPH... I would love to hear from you... ree16angel@aol.com thanks and God Bless Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
netniet
New Board Junior

going to the headbangersbal

« Reply #6 on: Nov 24th, 2002, 6:29am »

5 years old!!! life isn't fair Angry
The most of us are adults and we can't stand the pain.

that poor boy
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss