Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 10:12am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Bennett my son »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Children and Cluster's
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   Bennett my son
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Bennett my son  (Read 623 times)
henben
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Bennett my son
« on: Dec 14th, 2003, 2:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I hope I'm doing this right.  It's been about two years...maybe more, since I've written.  Bennett, I think was one of the first little guys on this sight.  I remember not many beleiving that a two year old could suffer that pain.  It looks like things have changed since then.  Mr. B is now 5 1/2 and doesn't suffer chronically anymore, but tonight, out of nowhere, it was back.  It has come only once in two years, and then tonight.  Is that possible?  The HD tonight and the one before, they both had all the signs...I guess I'm just hoping this one vanishes into the night like the other.  Not likely that it will be without followers, but it has happened once before.  God I hope.
IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

Re: Bennett my son
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 10:16am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Bless his little heart.  I have had this "disease" since I was 10 yrs old, that is the first one  I actually remember.  I hope that he doesn't have another attack.  But he may become episodic, which is awful, but as opposed to chronic it is better.  I hope it was just a fluke that he had a HA and he won't have anymore.  Keep us posted!
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

Re: Bennett my son
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15th, 2003, 11:49am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I remember Bennett.  Your name is Shelly, if I remember correctly?  I'm so sorry to hear that he's had a couple of attacks.  Let's pray there were just rogue attacks and that he's not back in cycle.  Yes, that can and does happen - let's hope this is one of those times.

You might want to look into getting him a prescription for oxygen, though, if you think he has gone back into cycle.  I remember you used to treat him with diet and with the candida theory in mind, right (keeping him off sugar, dairy, anything containing yeast).....might also be a good time to start that back up again, just in case.

Please do keep us posted, Shelly (I sure hope I'm getting your name right?)

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss