Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 7:25pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Clusterhead Get Together- Raleigh, NC- Jan. 31st! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Children and Cluster's
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   Clusterhead Get Together- Raleigh, NC- Jan. 31st!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Clusterhead Get Together- Raleigh, NC- Jan. 31st!  (Read 622 times)
Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Please SPAY and NEUTER all dogs, cats and idiots!

debbie4278  
WWW Email

Clusterhead Get Together- Raleigh, NC- Jan. 31st!
« on: Jan 8th, 2004, 10:44am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am posting here, too.  Just in case.  There are alot of names I don't see on the General posts.

Clusterhead Meet & Greet  
Saturday, January 31, 2004
Raliegh Area, North Carolina

Here’s the scoop…

All are invited.  Supporters are encouraged to attend.  Children are welcome.

We will start out with a casual luncheon at 1:00 p.m. (ish)  If you can bring something, GREAT!  Email me for an assigned item, or let me know what you would like to bring.

We will also plan on everyone staying for dinner.  Hopefully, ClusterChuck will be bringing his HUGE pot-o-chili.  And we will have plenty of food.  Again, email me and let me know if you can bring a dish, or item for the meal.

Bring your sleeping bags!  I have plenty of floor space, and all are welcome to sleep over.  I also have a couple extra beds, and a couple comfy couches!  

I will try to have a babysitter available for Saturday, if I know children are coming.  Please let me know how many and ages.  I have a 3yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.  

Please note:  allergy alert!  I do have friendly pets.  A golden retriever and a new sheltie puppy, and a rarely seen cat.  All live in the house.

Smoker’s please note:  We do not smoke in our house.  We wish to respect the non-smokers, the children and the pregnant women in our home.  (hopefully, Mia, who is very pregnant, will be here)  Also, there will be oxygen in use.  I hope this does not offend any smokers or anyone.  There should be plenty of good company on the porch!!!  Thank you for your understanding.

I have hotel info for anyone who prefers it:

Hampton Inn- 919-554-0222  
Sleep Inn- toll free- 866-556-4007
Holiday Inn Express- 919-570-5550

These are all within 5 miles of my house and all fairly new.  But please know you are more than welcome to stay at my house.

Also, some, like NancyC, are coming on Friday.  Please feel free to come early and stay late!  NancyC is staying until Sun. or Mon.!!  For those of you coming a long distance, don’t feel like you are driving a long way for a short lunch!  Bring your sleeping bags!  It will be a VERY LONG LUNCH!!!!

I have detailed directions to my house.  Please email me and I will email you directions for security reasons.  And phone # etc.

So far, the list of “for sure” clusterheads are:

Nancy C- Columbia, South Carolina
ClusterChuck- Greenville, North Carolina
Mikey and Kim- Gastonia, North Carolina
Paigelle- Wilmington, South Carolina
Mia and Barb- Atlanta, Georgia
Rick- Raleigh, North Carolina
Bill- Raleigh, North Carolina

Let me know if YOU are coming!!!

Debbie4278@yahoo.com

Little Deb

IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss