Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 4:23am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I'm Proud of my little Cameroo »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Children and Cluster's
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   I'm Proud of my little Cameroo
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I'm Proud of my little Cameroo  (Read 1046 times)
Camerooskis_Mom
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I'm Proud of my little Cameroo
« on: Feb 23rd, 2004, 12:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This was a BIG weekend for the Camster.  He was going to spend some much needed time with his brother and paternal Grandparents.  The exchange took place at a small family reunion.

We were somewhat leary of allowing him to go as he is cycling... but, you have to let go sometimes.  

While I was giving Grandpa all Cam's O2 & prescripts and directions for how & when to use them, I saw alarm raise in his eyes.  Cameroo noticed to, hugged him around the waist and said, "Don't worry, I'll tell you what I need and when.  I know the difference & can tell you."  

He had a GREAT weekend!!!!   Not only does Grandpa have a new appreciation for Camie's plight but most of all, we are all proud of how Camie managing it.  As a mother, a heavy rock's burden was lessened this weekend.
IP Logged
Mark C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Onward through the fog.

Email

Re: I'm Proud of my little Cameroo
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14th, 2004, 1:04am »

Grin
IP Logged

Click The Flag
Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 14th, 2004, 8:36am »

Mark.... good bump Smiley

on Feb 23rd, 2004, 12:36pm, Camerooskis_Mom wrote:

We were somewhat leary of allowing him to go as he is cycling... but, you have to let go sometimes.  

(xxsnipxx)

He had a GREAT weekend!!!!   Not only does Grandpa have a new appreciation for Camie's plight but most of all, we are all proud of how Camie managing it.  As a mother, a heavy rock's burden was lessened this weekend.  

Laurie(sp?)...  
This is wonderful news!!  Camie sounds like a very perceptive and sensitive little boy, God bless him.

I think you did a great job teaching him what he needs to know so that he can feel so confident...and it seems like now you both have additional support and understanding.  

There is nothing like a mother's love.  Ya done good mom.  
***Hands UP for CAMIE!!!****

Smiley
IP Logged

You like apples? How ya like them apples?
When playing in the gym, beware of steel beams. - M. Amyx
Carve your name on hearts, and not on marble. - Charles H. Spurgeon

FYI - I am NOT a clusterhead.
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 19th, 2004, 6:44pm »

You have such a difficult situation to hanlde and I take it that much more personally cause my son is also named Cameron.  But after my Clusters started 9 months ago, I have feared that some twist of fate might make it so that my children get them.  While my daughter had strepp earlier this week, she was complaning of a headache that had her in tears. And I just froze and my stomach turned over.  Because All I could think of is, OMG please tell me it is not the Beast...

You are such a strong lady and truely blessed with an amazing child.  Good Luck to you  and PF Wishes to Cameron.

Tia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
mag_06
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Mar 21st, 2004, 4:52pm »

Hey guys! I just joined this board. I think it is horrible how small kids have to go through such horrible pain.. I'm not sure if I have ever felt this, but for some reason, I got online today and researched headaches. For the past 2 years, sometimes when I would wake up, I would have these horrible pains in the left side of my eye, and they would last for a while. My eye seemed like it swelled and it teared. My nose was stuffy, and I figuered that was from the tearing. Sometimes it feels like a needle went through my eye, but most of the time it is not that bad. I can do anything I want, it's just very aggrivating. I just turned 16, and I'm not sure if I have clusters. I'm thinking this is just the begging, but I hope that's not the case.  

I feel horrible for those of you who have to go through this, but even more for the small kids. It must be so much more harder for them. It's awsome that you (Camerooskis_Mom) are there for him and I hope things are good!!
IP Logged
Giuliano
New Board Junior
Italy 

enjoy the silence

Email

« Reply #5 on: Apr 15th, 2004, 12:20pm »

It's scary to hear about Camie.I'm a newbie from Italy and did not expect a child could suffer of this devil.You've to be much more than proud of Camie.He cannot do otherwise to become a great man,and grow tough .
Just let me hope he is not chronic...

I'm really affected I've 2 kids and cannot think how a child can manage it.

Please keep me posted about how he is doing.

Belong him and remind if sometimes he'll refuse your Mom nautaul protection instict let him alone since this Devil do not allow him to get assistence.

A big hug.

Giuliano
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss