Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 9:09pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Jasper's Story (fiction) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Children and Cluster's
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   Jasper's Story (fiction)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Jasper's Story (fiction)  (Read 1450 times)
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

Jasper's Story (fiction)
« on: Jan 2nd, 2006, 4:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This was written for Jasper by a UK sufferer called MalcolmC. He wrote it in response to a post I made.  

Jasper and The Custard Monster

Jasper lived with his mum who loved him very much, but still made him eat horrible things like cabbage and carrots and cucumber – yuck!

What Jasper’s mum didn’t know was that Jasper lived with a monster, The Custard Monster. The Custard Monster was yellow and very gloopy. When ever Jasper ate horrible food like broccoli and beans and bacon The Custard Monster would jump into the food and end up in Jasper’s tummy!

When ever The Custard Monster got inside Jasper’s tummy it would go straight to his head and start drilling and banging with his special monster hammer and his special monster drill. Little Jasper was very brave and never complained about the custard monster until one day after his mum had made him eat porridge and peas and pizza.

You see The Custard Monster loved porridge because it made him extra strong. This time when he got into Jasper’s tummy he banged extra hard with his monster hammer and drilled extra hard with his monster drill, until poor little Jasper couldn’t help but cry.

When she asked why he was crying Jasper had to tell his mum all about The Custard Monster, and how it loved pizza and porridge and Peas and broccoli and bacon and beans and cabbage and carrots and cucumber.  

“Oh dear!” said Jasper’s mum, “Let’s see what we can do to get rid of this nasty monster.”

She went to a special cupboard and took out a very special mask, one which had been made especially to get rid of The Custard Monster. You see Jasper wasn’t the only person The Custard monster liked to hit with his monster hammer and drill with his monster drill. There were others, and they had made a special mask which would make The Custard Monster run out people’s heads. He could not stand the mask and had to get away quickly leaving them in peace.

One day Jasper went to see a very wise wizard, who lived with a Queen in a beautiful square lined with trees. The wise wizard was very nice and explained all about The Custard Monster to little Jasper and his mum.  

Jasper asked the kind wise wizard how he could stop The Custard Monster from going into his head with his monster hammer and his monster drill. The wise wizard listened to Jasper as he told him about the cabbage and carrots and cucumber and broccoli and beans and bacon and porridge and peas and pizza  - but especially the porridge!

The kind wise wizard told Jasper that his special mask would usually help him to get rid of The Custard Monster, but that he had to big and strong and become very clever, because the kind wise wizard needed an apprentice.  

Little Jasper asked the kind wise wizard how he could grow up big and strong and clever. The wizard thought very deeply about this, so deeply that both Jasper and his mum thought he had gone to sleep (wizards think more deeply than ordinary people). All of a sudden the kind wise wizard sat up, looked little Jasper in the eye and said, “You must promise to eat good wholesome food, especially vegetables because they are good for you.”  

He listed them. Peas and beans and carrots and Swede and turnip and parsnip and cabbage and broccoli and kale………the list was endless.

After a while the kind wise wizard asked Jasper’s mum to leave them alone so that they could speak man to man. Little Jasper was frightened at first, but the kind wise wizard spoke very gently and his big kind eyes made Jasper feel he was talking very wise words indeed.  

Jasper didn’t tell his mum everything the kind wise wizard had told him, but he knew he would never be alone with The Custard Monster again. You see the other people who lived with The Custard Monster and had made the special mask had made a promise to little Jasper’ mum. They would always help them both, and the kind wise wizard had promised to keep searching for a way to keep The Custard Monster away for good.

Now Jasper is growing up a strong boy. He eats his vegetables like he promised the kind wise wizard, but still gets visited by The Custard Monster. He is always pleased when the monster has gone, but knows there are lots of people who love him and who also live with The Custard Monster, and that one day, one day, someone will be able to scare him off for good….

And who knows……… It might just be little Jasper.
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Cathi04
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Jasper's Story (fiction)
« Reply #1 on: Jan 6th, 2006, 7:55am »

OH! Helen, what a wonderful story!
Lord, woman, it's the crack of dawn here, and I am sobbing!
I will get even with you! Tongue

You 2 blow me away. Thank you so much for the story.

NOW-go eat your parsnips!

Cathi
IP Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 17th, 2006, 1:53pm »

Just speachless Helen

The story is just AMAZING

Svenn
IP Logged

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life
BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

In remembrance of KingCazman. RIP

Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 22nd, 2006, 10:47pm »

Awww, thats terrific.

I heard the Custard Monster also likes to Close Tar-Head Eggs!!
 Wink

PF wishes
BMonee

IP Logged

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you. Fool - can't get fooled again"

Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss