Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 4:11am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « How many of you.... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   How many of you....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: How many of you....  (Read 1221 times)
cluster
New Board Veteran
Germany 

Water X 3 - It works !

Re: How many of you....
« Reply #25 on: May 4th, 2007, 8:37am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I've never ever had any headache at all, not even a hangover headache, before I had my first CH episode in 1999.  

IP Logged

-> Click here to join O.U.C.H.

http://ck-wissen.de - German CH Site

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge"
Daniel J.Boorstin
aubmari
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Do not lose heart~

« Reply #26 on: May 4th, 2007, 10:23am »

Thank you all for your info!! Wink I had just seen it mentioned a few times lately and was curious if it was common to have both, like I do.  

Although I would definately say I would prefer a migrane to this crap. Ch for me is so unpredictable as far as length and hits that at least with Migranes I new that in a day or less it would be gone.  Embarassed

I think you all are great alien or not.  Grin

Aubmari

IP Logged

Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love deeply and forgive quickly.

rbmb
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #27 on: May 4th, 2007, 2:10pm »

Never had a migraine. I get tension headaches occasionally.....nothing an OTC pill couldn't take care of.CHs, however, are a different horse. I've had a few injuries and illnesses in my life but never really experienced pain until I started getting CHs.
       Rich
IP Logged
Callico
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Proud Dad of a US Marine!

Email

« Reply #28 on: May 7th, 2007, 12:03am »

Migraines in my teens that morphed into CH.  occasionally will get one now if I get more than a week PF.  I'm chronic for the last 4 yrs or so.

Jerry
IP Logged

"When He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him; He turns on the right I cannot see Him. But He knows the way that I take; when He has tried me I shall come forth as gold." Job23:9,10
chrisw
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love bunnies

Email

« Reply #29 on: May 7th, 2007, 10:18am »

Never had migraines, at least I dont think that I did.  After Ch, anything else is a breeze.  I do tend to get a lot of headaches though, but like I said, if its not a cluster, its a breeze.

chrisw
IP Logged
goodolboy
New Board Newbie
USA 

I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it

« Reply #30 on: May 7th, 2007, 2:21pm »

I have a history of migraines in my family so I’ve had a few.  There a more of a long drawn out headache that’s on both sides of my head from my temples all the way back to the base of the skull.  The worst part of a migraine is the nausea and vomiting.  

A CH is 10 times more intense, feels like someone is takin’ a branding iron to my eye.  I can’t remember the last time I had a migraine,  I defiantly remember every CH cycle.
IP Logged
Virginian
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #31 on: May 7th, 2007, 7:08pm »

I have few headaches-- other than the episodic CHs -- which more than compensate for the scarcity of the others.
IP Logged
DannyV
New Board Junior
USA 

Save Deadwood

Email

« Reply #32 on: May 9th, 2007, 2:07pm »

I pretty much thought "wierd" headaches were bullshit.  
No family history , no migraines, no nothing for me.  It just came absolutely out of nowhere when I was 19. And back then they were ALL Kip 10's. Mistreated for years
IP Logged

My life is like water, swirrling down the drain.
Gonna get me a shotgun, and disconnect my brain.
blmiller84
New Board Newbie
USA 

sunflow82

« Reply #33 on: May 9th, 2007, 6:18pm »

Both my parents suffered from migraines, two different types from the info I've gotten from them. Mother w/o aura, father w/aura plus other various differences.

I've always had various types of horrible headaches. I remember having horrible ones when I was little and no one really believing me for how bad the pain was.

Diagnosed with migraines around age 14 or so after having them for about 3 years if not longer. My migraines hit me daily with a few hours of no pain in the morning after I wake up. This can last for just one day up to a month. Plus the aura.  

Diagnosed with CH about 2 years ago, at age of 20. It took the headache clinic a little bit to go "ah, CH as well".  

And right now I'm about 3 weeks after my last CH cycle ended and dealing with a mild migraine. I so hate my aura. The CHs are only nice in the fact that I don't see those tiny dots flying around and the foggy-ness. This is the first solo migraine I've had in probably about a year. Much easier to deal with than a CH, though.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss