Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 12:25am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Cheap Oxygen »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   Cheap Oxygen
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cheap Oxygen  (Read 423 times)
Ob1kanobee
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Cheap Oxygen
« on: Mar 14th, 2008, 2:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I don't know how to post pictures or links on here but...

My doctor has refused to give me a script for oxygen plus i don't have insurance. I have been using welder's oxygen same as medical. Problem is it costs me $10.00 to fill the tank each time and that is the best price so far plus $140.00 for the tank. You can lease a larger tank with a deposit but you have to buy the smaller ones.

Well I found a guy who sells what is called a medical / aviation refill regulator valve on Ebay. All stainless steel. You lease a large tank from the welder's supply store and you can refill smaller welder's tanks and EVEN MEDICAL TANKS with the set up I bought from him.

I have 5 empty medical E-Tanks which I can now fill at home without a script and won't have to feel like an idiot carrying a small welder's tank (which i might add is pretty heavy around).  I will try and post the link. If you have any questions please post them so others can see and I will respond. It costs me about $120.00 for the system but I will save that in gas alone since i have to travel 35 miles 2 times a week to refill my small welders tank.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160213600610

He sells a few different models. You want to get the one that will refill the medical tanks. Buy yourself a couple of used or new medical tanks and lease a big H-Tank from the welders store and you are good to go.

If you have insurance then you probably don't need to do this. But for those who do not. have an uncoroporating doctor or can't wait to see the doctor this is the way to go.
Wish i would of known about this 15 years ago....

Again, if you need help with this I will be glad to help. I also use the Clustermask

For those of you that need pictures, you can PM me and I will send pictures of my set up. I'll even talk you through it over the phone if you want. It is a lifesaver.
Ben
« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2008, 2:27am by Ob1kanobee » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss