Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 1:56pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Trigeminal nerve »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   Trigeminal nerve
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Trigeminal nerve  (Read 511 times)
Mybelle
New Board Junior
USA 

Cluster what?

Trigeminal nerve
« on: Mar 25th, 2008, 2:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Is it normal for there to be tenderness above the eye and in the scalp after shadows? My husbands head always seems to be tender now........his nerve must be inflamed? Huh
IP Logged
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: Trigeminal nerve
« Reply #1 on: Mar 25th, 2008, 3:24pm »

My forehead and scalp all feel like I've had my hair pulled...hard...after a headache. I've heard many say their face and scalp or tender after hits.

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
debOUCH
New Board Veteran
USA 

..i think to myself, it's a wonderful world..

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 25th, 2008, 7:08pm »

When i was getting big hits constantly, my head, scalp and even my hair hurt!!! just like joe said, it feels as if your hair was pulled real hard!!! it felt like my head was bruised, and even when washing my hair in the shower, the water would hurt my head.........for weeks i kept a snug hat on my head, it kinda gave me "comfort".........may sound strange, but it worked for my "mental state"!
deb
IP Logged
Superdave
New Board Veteran
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Mar 25th, 2008, 8:29pm »

My head has been feeling like that for 5 1/2 years Embarassed

I like it, it means the inside of my head has stopped hurting Grin
IP Logged

Wow! you mean it's just in my head?
CostaRicaKris
New Board Veteran
USA 

Currently training for AFC half Marathon

CostaRicaKris  
Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 25th, 2008, 11:12pm »

My most sensitive spot is along my left cheek bone (I'm a lefty), the maxillary branch of the trigeminal. It's super sore after a hit. I always think of it more of a Cluster "Face"ache than a Headache.
IP Logged

Visit my website: http://www.active.com/donate/amnhealthcare/KristinaMorris to learn more about Girls on the Run, a non-profit prevention program that encourages preteen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running
RichardN
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

lastchantsranch   babbleontn
Email

« Reply #5 on: Mar 26th, 2008, 2:13am »

I've got that "face-ache" now.  He just left.  Missed my "kill-it" window with the 02 . . . ramped up like only he can . . . dance, sweats, tear, curse . . . DAMN I hate these things.

He got me last night about the same time (Kip 7), with a smaller hit a couple hours later. . . . so I have to expect he'll be back tonight.   This was a Kip 9  . . . been a while since I've hit that level . . . haven't missed it.

Have not followed the water therapy for the last few days . . . and everytime I do slack-up on the water I'm prone to have more shadows and hits.

k . . . feel better now . . . maybe he won't show up later tonight.  

Be Safe.  PFDANs

Richard
IP Logged

I can live with the beast as long as I don't have to "dance" with the bastard.
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #6 on: Mar 26th, 2008, 7:21am »

Yuppers Undecided
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
mudplugga
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

Clinging to the wreckage.

« Reply #7 on: Mar 26th, 2008, 7:36pm »

I grew a full beard 30 years ago because 1/2 a beard down the right side of my face would have looked stupid.  Wink
IP Logged
KaiB
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 12:44pm »

Yep.

Hair hurts, right side molars and roof of mouth, neck on right side...all the weird places.

At times, I think we search for any other cause and try to blame something else.  Other times, we feel these weird symptoms (hair, etc) and think something "serious" is going on.

As time progresses, we look forward to being pain free and try to forget all the bullshit which accompanies a cycle.

With the help of this board, I learned to take my hit and look forward to feeling better (much better) in 30 mins or so...and not be afraid to go back to bed for that wonderful two hours before being hit again.  I just knew that somewhere in the world, somebody exactly like me was doing the dance at exactly the same time.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss