Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 6:09am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Guess who's come back.... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   Guess who's come back....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Guess who's come back....  (Read 2804 times)
Manic_Blue
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Guess who's come back....
« Reply #25 on: Apr 12th, 2008, 12:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Can I order from this site? Any help would be appreciated... thanks in advance as my current bout of cluster headaches has gone on for over 20 months....
IP Logged
mc_ashes
New Board Newbie
USA 

Email

« Reply #26 on: Apr 12th, 2008, 9:25pm »

Manic_Blue - There's nothing for sale here, just helpful folks sharing what they've learned about this awful condition.  If you want to buy something, do a Web search for it and you'll likely find vendors.   Huh

Mark
IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #27 on: Apr 12th, 2008, 10:18pm »

Here's the link once again in case you missed it, Manic Blue.

(Hawaiian Baby Woodrose and Rivea Corymbosa seeds)  
http://www.clusterbusters.com/lsa.htm  

It is on the world wide web, not here.   The only thing for sale here is T-shirts and coffee cups.  At the ch.com store.  Link is almost at the bottom at the links to the left of here...in yellow

Linda  

IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
pattik
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

northcolor4  

« Reply #28 on: Apr 13th, 2008, 12:33am »

Sorry to hear you're having to fight the fight again, Pegg.  My thoughts are with you.  

Manic_Blue-
Clusterbusters site is strictly informational, but read up thoroughly on the LSA faq page before you consider this treatment.  If you want to give it a try, you can order seeds from these sites:
http://www.iamshaman.com/

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/

/ for accurate link
« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2008, 12:48am by pattik » IP Logged

The voyage of discovery is not about seeking new landscapes, it's about having new eyes--Marcel Proust
superhawk2300
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #29 on: Apr 13th, 2008, 3:21am »

Go Pegg Go. We got your back - keep this thread updated - I'd like to hear of another victory to keep the good juju pumping!

IP Logged
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #30 on: Apr 13th, 2008, 9:52am »

Appears the last round was indeed the death thows, at least for right now, as I've been feeling pretty good.  

Just for good measure, I plan to keep a regular schedule of every other Saturday until the end of May(unless of course things go wild again), as that is how long my high cycles usually last 16-18 weeks, and then monthly from there until fall again.

Right now I'm off to take my shift as the parental unit overseeing the 9 teens of the Sushi Stalkers trivia team.  

Love you guys.
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss