Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 7:17am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Beast Finally Packed up and Left!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   Beast Finally Packed up and Left!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Beast Finally Packed up and Left!!!  (Read 393 times)
KaiB
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Beast Finally Packed up and Left!!!
« on: Mar 27th, 2008, 12:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I've been waiting for the devil to leave for about three weeks now.  He's gone!  My nose doesn't burn, no shadows at all and my neck now feels "normal" for the first time since Jan 15.

It took forever.  I thought he had left a while back, but had shadows, hits at exactly 12AM every other night and my first ever daytime hit (in the car on a road trip) - which I killed with RedBull thanks to ya'll (I actually like it!).

Its weird; I'm hypersensitive in that I keep waiting for that little twinge, or for my neck to stiffen, or for the roof of my mouth to start to hurt...no need to run for coffee now.

I pray I never start a "Beast is Back" post...but.  I promise next time will be ClusterBusted and I will keep records and post data.  Med free this time.  I never had a hit last longer than 30 mins of "real" pain after I started the dance, and I don't recall level 9's more than a few times.  Sure did loose a lot of sleep though.

Love ya'll.  Kev, you might be at the end also - I hope so for you, and for all others - thanks so very much.  I'll stay in touch.
Kai
IP Logged
DennisM1045
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One wave at a time!

DennisM1045   DennisM1045
Email

Re: Beast Finally Packed up and Left!!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 1:00pm »

Thanks for the update.  Now go live your life and stop worrying.  

Fighting the beast naked makes my knees weak.  You are a better man than I  bow

I hope he doesn't ever come back.  But in the mean time ... don't be a stranger.

-Dennis-
IP Logged

Dancing the dance since 1995 ... Family member since 2007 ... No longer alone
kevmd
New Board Veteran
USA 

Who needs a hypothalamus anyway?

« Reply #2 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 4:51pm »

Awesome news my friend!!  To quote a Stone's song.... "your free to do what you want any old time"
I think thats the Stones.  Hoping its over here as well.  Today has been great.  This is the best week I have had in a long time.  Enjoy being normal.  Its nice to worry about things other than your head
IP Logged
CostaRicaKris
New Board Veteran
USA 

Currently training for AFC half Marathon

CostaRicaKris  
Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 27th, 2008, 8:45pm »

Good for you!!  
Wish I could say the same  
Auugh! Sad
IP Logged

Visit my website: http://www.active.com/donate/amnhealthcare/KristinaMorris to learn more about Girls on the Run, a non-profit prevention program that encourages preteen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss