Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 6:15am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « So far so good!!? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   So far so good!!?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: So far so good!!?  (Read 1771 times)
Dave_C
New Board Newbie
USA 

there is a spiritual solution to every problem

So far so good!!?
« on: May 16th, 2008, 3:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

WinkHello all, it's been a while since I have been on this site, I guess maybe it's because of my own self-centeredness. You see i have been pain free for about 8 months now thanks to Topomax and Migranol spray. I have not had to use the spray in about a month, I had some shadows and the spray took care of them right away. I am not writing this today to gloat or brag just to let some know that relief is possible. At least for today it is. I try not to think about when the next one will occur. In the past when I experienced periods of relief I was consumed with fear of the next one. Today I try to stay in today.  
Thanks to you all for your support, and I will try to do better ot stay in touch.
IP Logged

The GOD of my understanding works in mysterious ways.
jjslugdog
New Board Newbie
USA 

Dance all night!

Email

Re: So far so good!!?
« Reply #1 on: May 16th, 2008, 6:34pm »

Wonderful to hear you are pf.  Hope it last forever!!!  Seems my latest visit from the beast is over, also.  You are right.  Today is the day of joy!  Enjoy it.   Cool
IP Logged

Timeslowing, forever, exquisite pain is like the Marine Corps. The few, the proud, the brave.
Transamdoug
New Board Newbie
USA 

Shout at the devil!

bonardidoug  
Email

« Reply #2 on: May 16th, 2008, 11:49pm »

Great news Dave! I'm on Topomax too but it hasen't seemed to help me much, maybe a little less frequent. But it has cured my thinking problem! lol BTW You a friend of Bill W?
IP Logged

Sharing in pain and success...Doug
Dave_C
New Board Newbie
USA 

there is a spiritual solution to every problem

« Reply #3 on: May 19th, 2008, 11:20am »

SmileyYes I am a friend of Bill W. Just for today works in all areas of our lives. A little over 10 months clean today.

And you? You a friend too? Smiley
IP Logged

The GOD of my understanding works in mysterious ways.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss