Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 12:02pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Please Read! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Please Read!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Please Read!  (Read 439 times)
Elaine

Email

Please Read!
« on: Sep 25th, 2003, 4:05am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Linda H, Jonny, DJ and I mailed out your tickets today. ClusterChuck your gift basket is on the way.
Thanks for the help!

The raffel runs till Dec. 1st Please have your ticket stubs back NO LATER than that!

There will be more auctions up soon so keep a eye on that bord Please!There are still more tickets so Please if its only one ticket buy one support O.U.C.H.

Don posted what the money would be used for, From what I have read on the O.U.C.H. board, their are going to be some good things going on in O.U.C.H. that will help the org.

I know a lot of you have your questions and some bad feeling about O.U.C.H.  O.U.C.H. is going to make it. It is not goig to die. We got over a 1000 members. We have only a handful of people working. They are working on some real good things. Don't give up on O.U.C.H. cause it is going to be our answer to all the questions posted here, we got to have faith in it and the people working.
It is really hard to do things if people pull againt the org.

If your a member support it. If your not, please read the O.U.C.H. ! There is a members board over there post.  

I have had some pain free time. I  am back on the front lines again getting beat up. I see a lot getting beat up with clusters day in and day out 24/7! I enjoyed my pain free time just like all of you do when you get hit. I want a answer WHY do I have them? I want a cure! Give me something that will take this pain away for ever. DEATH just is not the answer I will except. Weather I agree with things in O.U.C.H. or not I am going to stay and work. Its the only way I see to get the help we need.  

I have met just about everyone one of the officers and BOD! They are good people, and they are doing the best they can with what they have to work with.  

Sometimes we judge people by their post cause that is all you see. Well that is wrong in many ways. Some people are at work when they answer a post, or they have 1500 emails they are having to answer along with phone calls. They want to reply to you and they see a need. They quickly throw out a answer and in doing so, it might of sounded like a demand or come out as being rude. I know for a fact it wasn't mean that way. I also know that people are working on this and dealing with clusters, family problems and other health issues. A lot of you think  we are sitting in front of our computers 24/7 ! I wish I had that kind of time. I am sure they do to. We are not we are involved in Life's ups and downs and our time is limited to. The bottom line is they care and they are doing something and trying. They really are.

Our money is good right now in O.U.C.H. but from the plans thats being put forth. Money will be needed. The O.U.C.H. store is open and has some good thing. The raffel and auctions are going on. To get things done we have to set aside personal differences and work together. O.U.C.H is HOPE! Its all I have to feel like someday I will be pain free and my children and childrens children!

You all have a good day. I hope its a a pain free one.
I am headed out this morning. Got to got to moms and the post office. Its been one of those nights from hell for me. I am ready for day time !  

Take care!

« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2003, 4:09am by Elaine » IP Logged
suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

Re: Please Read!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 4:09am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Dear Elaine,
Sorry that your getting hit again, that really sucks.  Sad
Wishing you pf time again real soon.
Hugs to you,
Suzy
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
Elaine

Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 4:13am »

Thank you Suzy, damn your fast I refreshed and your post was there. I miss ya!
Hugs
E
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 4:17am »

Good morning Elaine,
I see there’s a new picture of you up by your name. You look different……  Smiley

But I don’t know why.
Did you change your hair? shave off your mustache?  Cool

Just goofin’ ya.  Wink

Thanks for the message and the work you do for us all.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Dave_Emond
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 4:44am »

Thanks Elaine,
 We on the OUCH BoD & the Officers try to leave all our personel issues aside in our business forum. I'm glad you brought this up. It is a busy task, and we work hard to find the best solutions to advance OUCH and most importantly the needs of CH sufferers.
 We encourage members to visit and post in the members forums about concerns, issues, questions or anything that we can do to help. We follow those messages and listen and act as quickly as we can.
 OUCH will be strong, as young as we are, we are making great strides forward.
 Thanks for the support and the encouragement for people to come see what we are doing and we will listen to all input.
 Dave Emond
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2003, 5:49am by Dave_Emond » IP Logged

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our minds off our goals.
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 5:55am »

Hey Elaine,
Sorry you're getting hit - me too (like old times - I'd liked it better when we were PF - how 'bout you?)

Agree with what you said about OUCH.  

In case some of you "newbies" don't know Elaine and I were two of the "original" five in the garage in Rochester NY where OUCH was "thought up" and great dreams were planned. WE were the ones taking the notes in between HAs.  

The one BIG goal we all had in mind when trying to form OUCH was FIND A CAUSE AND A CURE FOR CH! Sometimes we forget our "long term" goal when we start getting caught up in the petty squabbles of the day to day politics of the organization. We've got to work together to find that cause so we can find the cure. We must NEVER lose sight of that goal.  

See ya in Fl Elaine.  Get Better....  

HUgs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Freddie's eyes

LVT27
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 8:04am »

Had to bring the cheerleader out for this one!!

YEA Elaine,
Excellent post, and thanks for clarifying a few things.

PF vibes going to ya sweety,

SUPPORT OUCH,
Mast
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
http://www.ouch-us.org
OXYGEN!!!
http://www.maplefallswebdesign.com/misc/oxygen/oxygen.htm
Tom K
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wait 5 days, but I'm angry now...

Paintba11z

« Reply #7 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 10:51am »

Have a question.  I have been trying to sign up on the OUCH site for the past 2 days and it keeps saying, "Sorry, this action cannot be performed from here."  Where is here and how can I perform the action of signing up?  Thanks!
IP Logged

"America, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind. America, America."-Bart Simpson
Melissa

Email

« Reply #8 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 10:59am »

on Sep 25th, 2003, 10:51am, Tom K wrote:
Have a question.  I have been trying to sign up on the OUCH site for the past 2 days and it keeps saying, "Sorry, this action cannot be performed from here."  Where is here and how can I perform the action of signing up?  Thanks!

Tom, does it happen after you click on the "Submit" button after entering your info, or can't you access the sign up page at all?
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #9 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 11:11am »

Thanks for the info Elaine....so sorry ta hear yer gettin hit now.....what a bummer ta hear that !!!! I got my tickets in the mail so will get that money out to ya shortly......thanks alot !!! Pam that is gonna go git busy and hope nothin breaks, falls on my head, trips me or pisses me off  Wink  Wink  Undecided
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Elaine

Email

« Reply #10 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 11:27am »

Bob G that picture was taken at the last convention! I guess I do look different my face is fat and I got my own hair no wig Smiley! It could be the wringles also LOL! I get more everyday.

Dave I know your having a hard time and I am sending vibes and prayers your way.

Barbara its nice to see ya back on the board. O.U.C.H. was not thought up in that garage. It was thought up here on ch.com! We just put it into  motion!
That trip was the fist time I had ever met another cluster suffer. I never dreamed that this many people had clusters, I thought I was alone and being alone you never see HOPE! I am not a O.U.C.H. BOD and I am not a Officer. I don't do any voteing on issues ect. I have not done any work for O.U.C.H. in the last year. Not because I did not believe in O.U.C.H. but because I was not able to with all that was going on in my life. Please don't give me any credit for the wonderful things going on with O.U.CH.  
I agreeded to do the fundraiser because I know what ever we do we are going to need the money and I want to do my share to help any way I can. In my personal life I have some free time to do this.
The thanks goes to the BOD and the Officers that have kept O.U.C.H. going the last four years. The members that no matter what have stuck in there with them ! I don't fear going to the ER or the Doctor now. I take O.U.C.H. with me when I go. The Doctors do listen. O.U.C.H. has helped me. At the last convention I saw someting I never saw before. I saw a doctor and looked in his eyes durning a attack and he understood completely what I was going through. That to me meant something. He did not speak to me. He placed his hand on my shoulder as I left the room. I knew he knew. That was the first I relised that O.U.C.H. is working.

To all former officers, BOD and each person that has given there time talents and money ! Its not for nothing!!! Its for a better life for us all, clusterheads and supporters!

I am very Thankful to each and everyone of you.

So look buy a blasted Raffel ticket or cup or something LOL!
IP Logged
Tom K
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Paintba11z

« Reply #11 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 1:20pm »

Yes, after entering the info and clicking "Submit".
IP Logged

"America, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind. America, America."-Bart Simpson
Melissa

Email

« Reply #12 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 2:03pm »

Tom, you need to email BobP (bob@pahlow.net) and let him know of your problem so he can fix it.

Good Luck!
 Smileymel
IP Logged
Tom K
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Paintba11z

« Reply #13 on: Sep 25th, 2003, 10:05pm »

Thanks, Melissa!  I will email as soon as this cycles mellows out a bit.
IP Logged

kissmyglass
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Don't Mix Triptans

Email

« Reply #14 on: Oct 1st, 2003, 4:39pm »

bump
IP Logged

"It does so fucking look like her" - Picasso
[img][/img]
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss