Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 12:02pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Thank you all - Love ya Sis.... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Thank you all - Love ya Sis....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Thank you all - Love ya Sis....  (Read 352 times)
Jim R
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Always question authority....

Email

Thank you all - Love ya Sis....
« on: Sep 28th, 2003, 2:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Nancyc is a dear, dear woman.....

After 29 years of marriage and three boys with my wonderful wife, Judy, she has decided she wants a divorce and is moving out this week.  I am shattered, devastated, dehydrated from crying, despondent - you get the picture.  I am on Klonopin now for panic attacks....and drinking a lot of beer....  Concurrently, my middle son Jared (21), who has been off weed and cigarettes for four months, had a job and just got benefits, has quit his job, is drinking and smoking lots of weed of a daily basis, and has resumed his most disagreeable personality.  He is pawning things from our home and his brothers to buy weed.  

I have a bad cold that usually signals the beginning of my cluster period when it comes in Sept./Oct.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support and Nance - you are a true and beautiful friend.

I hope you are all doing well and staying as PF as possible.  When they hit or I have other news, I will post again.  Take care all.

Jim R
IP Logged

"Hammer of the Gods..." (pounding on my head...) and isn't Bowie great?!
Proud member of OUCH
Episodic Clusterhead since 1978
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: Thank you all - Love ya Sis....
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 3:28pm »

Jim,
Sorry to hear the problems piling up............

“I’ve learned….That I can always pray for someone when I don’t have the strength to help him in some other way”….Andy Rooney

Yeah, what Andy said.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
ShariRae
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

83098455 83098455    
Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 3:38pm »

I'm so sorry Jim... Sad
Shari
IP Logged

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 3:56pm »

Jim 1st of all it's good to hear from you it's been awhile, this new's sucks and i wish you all the best in yer time of need, anything i can do let me know!                                              ................Jack
IP Logged
suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 3:58pm »

Jim
Sorry to hear of all your troubles.  Life can deal us a bad hand at times...sure sucks.
Hang in there, life will get better one day, promise.

Suzy
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 4:03pm »

JimR so sorry to read about your troubles...my heart goes out to you, sending you some hugs and PF vibes to keep the beast away.

Cathy
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

Tim_w
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Finer than frogs hair!

Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 4:42pm »

Jim  
I YOU NEED ANY THING or just NEED TO TALK!!  
Any time!
PF BRO    Timw
IP Logged

We will all go to HEAVEN we have been to HELL! -(Personal Quote) YES There is life out There (Thank you to my new suporters)
They say this will only make me stronger but I did not ask to be SUPERMAN
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #7 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 4:53pm »

Wish I could tell you to "cheer up things could be worse" but I don't want to get shot today... Been about where you are and it's tuff, but I came thru and so will you.  

The real kicker is when I was really down is when I found this MB (way back when) and the people here kept me going..  Stay around - get a little of what helped me get through it all.... We're here to SUPPORT....

Hugs  BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #8 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 5:13pm »

Jim, we are here for ya.  My heart aches that you are going though such a painful time.  Prayers and vibes coming your way.
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #9 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 5:47pm »

I'm so sorry Jim  ...  Cry Cry

Tina  Kiss
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
goaway
New Board Veteran
USA 

"Things take longer than they do."

« Reply #10 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 6:16pm »

Aw Jim!  Absolute bummer.  I'm assuming that ya'll have discussed alternatives to divorce?  Counseling, trial separation, etc...?

Anyway, we're here for you.  Absolutely and unconditionally.
IP Logged

"If you get robbed by worry,.....it was an 'inside' job."

"...runnin' with the shadow...runnin' with the shadow..."

"We don't rent pigs."
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

« Reply #11 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 7:15pm »

OK, my brother, time to regroup here...You are a very special person to me...I can remember our first disagreement on the mb and now you have turned out to be one of my very special friends here...It usually turns out that way...ANyway, get your butt in gear, pack your clothes and make plans to come to florida on oct. 9th thru the 13th...You need your friends rite now and the support at the gatherings are tremendous...I got my blenda in working order so you dont have to drink alone...Bill and Deb make a mean Bloody Mary LOL...See what you can work out and let me , Barb D or Donna know if you can come...We love you, bro...smiles,nancyc  PS...you know you are in my prayers...
IP Logged
Miss_Deleny
New Board Veteran
USA 

To live life is to know love

Email

« Reply #12 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 7:28am »

I'm so sorry to hear the problems you are going through. At times, life sucks but you will get through it. I have pretty much been where you are at with the exception of the CH attacks but I got through it and you will too.

You are in my prayers .. wishing you PFDaN's as well as the strength to get through your times of trouble and the courage to put one foot in front of the other.

~Aptil~
IP Logged

You never know when love will knock on your door, when it does, embrace it and hold on to it forever!
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

« Reply #13 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 2:20pm »

Didn't see this thread until now (haven't been online).

Jim, you & your whole family are in my prayers.  I"m sorry things are so rough!  You should take Nancy up on her offer, it may help to get your minds off things for a couple days.

Virginia
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
Jim R
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #14 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 2:30pm »

Thank you everyone.  My wounds are deep and raw and painful and it will take some time to get over them.  I WISH I could go to FL with you guys, but it is an absolute impossibility since I am off this week to recover and my client expects me there then.  You people are awesome and ever-present in my thoughts.  We ARE a TEAM and never forget that.  Nance - you're just a wonderful, wonderful friend.  Yes, I remember  our first encouner as well and see how it turned out?  YOU lady, are very dear to me and I always wish you the best and you can count on that.  - Jim R
IP Logged

Proud member of OUCH
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #15 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 8:14pm »

Jim hang tough my friend... You will over come this new struggle... Hold hands with all of us and we will walk you through this... (been there friend)  love to you
Sending many prayers in your behalf ... Ree

Thanks Nancy for the heads up on JimR
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
badfly
New Board Veteran
New_Zealand 

No matter where you are, thats where you're at!

Email

« Reply #16 on: Sep 30th, 2003, 5:51am »

Damn damn damn !! That just bites. I feel for ya Jim I really do.

I know it is hard to see this now, but this is just a new page, in a new chapter of your life. Who knows whats around the corner. Could be ya gonna bump into the most beutiful person you have ever met at the neuros office in the near future ... Life is full of opertunities, you just gotta be prepared to see them.

Sorry all is dark right now, vibes vibes and more vibes.
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2003, 5:53am by badfly » IP Logged

for (int i=0;i<infinity;i++)
{Shout("Get this BEAST off my back !!!");}
Jim R
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #17 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 2:30pm »

Again, thanks everyone.  We truly are a "family"  

I'm having my ups and downs from minute to minute.  I bought two self-helpp books:  "Letting Go - A 12 week Personal Action Program to Overcome a Broken Heart" by Dr. Zev Wanderer and "living Through Personal Crisis" by Ann Kaiser Stearns.  I HOPE they help.  Although many of you perhaps think a man crying is unmanly, I am doing a lot of that lately.  I guess this is why men too have emotions and tear ducts.  I am immersing myself in home improvement projects to take my mind off things and also make positive improvements to my home.  I am staying in our home because I have the three dogs and a cat.  I WANT to end up best friends with my wife and I am doing everything I can in this direction, not always successfully.  I do not want to date again and get intoo a rebound relationship - that is for down the road.  I just need to get through the acute phase of this as best I can.  I cannot say how much I appreciate all your positive thoughts, prayers and vibes.  You're quite a bunch and I'll never forget it.  Jim R
IP Logged

Proud member of OUCH
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

« Reply #18 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 3:12pm »

Damn, Jim, my heart goes out to you.  Unfortunately, I am going through about the same thing.  The main difference is that my wife (of 28 years) asked ME to leave.

I know the pain and tears you are shedding.  I have been doing it since February.  It kills me the feelings of inadequecy and failure that I have, and the ostricization of her whole family.

It is so hard to devote so much time to a relationship, that I at least, thought would be "till death do us part", and then have it thrown in your face.

People keep telling me it will get better.  I am still waiting for that.  The only thing that has kept me at all sane and away from ending it all, is the love and support of this family here.

I am going to send you a PM with my phone number if you just want to talk, or cry on each other's shoulder.  Hang in there, as it will get better, at least they keep saying that.

Chuck
IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss