Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 2:03pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Rosters and the draft order »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Gatherings, Fundraisers and Fun
   ch.com Fantasy Football 2007
(Moderator: DJ)
   Rosters and the draft order
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Rosters and the draft order  (Read 1387 times)
DJ
CH.com Administrator
USA 

Got Sleep?

Rosters and the draft order
« on: Jul 15th, 2007, 10:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just to let everyone know... I went through and cleaned out everyone's rosters today.  Any players you already had when you signed up were left over from last year because I re-activated last year's settings instead of creating a new league this year.  Sorry if you thought you were gonna get to keep some of the good guys; you'll have to start from scratch!  Wink

Once the league is filled up, I will randomize the draft order so don't pay any attention to the order it shows you in now because it will most likely change.

I think that's all for now.  If anyone has any questions, let me know!

DJ
IP Logged

I NEVER could have imagined! (April 11th, 1998 - present)

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it.
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

Re: Rosters and the draft order
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20th, 2007, 8:06pm »

Ok, I got one dude that under the "PRK" category it says 9999 and no stats after that. When I click on his name it has rave reviews of the dude.

What up with dat?
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

BlueMeanie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: Rosters and the draft order
« Reply #2 on: Aug 20th, 2007, 9:35pm »

That's cuz he's a rookie. Could turn out to be a top player if a regular guy gets hurt or goes to jail.  Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss