Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 8:53pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Clusterville Angel contest! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Gatherings, Fundraisers and Fun
   Auctions and Fundraisers
(Moderator: DJ)
   Clusterville Angel contest!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Clusterville Angel contest!  (Read 1374 times)
Elaine

Email

Clusterville Angel contest!
« on: Mar 4th, 2004, 7:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Want to show them how much they mean to you here is how.  
Write a essat as to why this person is your Angel. Email it to me and send $5 entry fee to OUCH. (How to pay is on the fundraising Board here on ch.com) Please be sure to put Angel contest on check or the paypal thing.  
You can have as many angels as you want. Only one entry per Angel from the same person.  
Everyone will be a winner on this.  
The person with the most entrys from different people will be the winners. These people will recieve in the mail a Flower arrangement, a web page with the letters and their pictures. They will also get a angel pin along with a cetrifitic(sp) framed mailed to them.  

All Angels will recieve a angel pin and Certifice(sp) all names will be listed on a web page for Angels and their pictures. But the angels will not know till the end of the contest who sent in the letters all letters will be added to the pages at the end of the contest.  

Show your Angel how much they mean to you. Men get flowers also. The winners will be anounced at the convention. Winners do not have to be there to win!  

IP Logged
TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Bass fishin' is a h00t  It's the catchin' that sux

Email

Re: Clusterville Angel contest!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 5th, 2004, 1:16am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

WOW !!!   Lady E,

What a great idea!  Grin

Gosh......I will have to get some more pens and paper to write about my angel......     Huh

Love you,

Jean

p.s.  I am working on "stuff" to raffle and auction.
IP Logged

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.

Take a kid fishin
www.takemefishin.org

I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!
Elaine

Email

Re: Clusterville Angel contest!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 5th, 2004, 11:55am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I can use all the help I can get, Thank you Jean !
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss