Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:14am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « OUCH and eBay! (Want to help?  Look inside!) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Gatherings, Fundraisers and Fun
   Auctions and Fundraisers
(Moderator: DJ)
   OUCH and eBay! (Want to help?  Look inside!)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: OUCH and eBay! (Want to help?  Look inside!)  (Read 1139 times)
Melissa

Email

OUCH and eBay! (Want to help?  Look inside!)
« on: Apr 13th, 2004, 8:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hello everyone!  

Well, I have decided to take on the task of doing some auctions on eBay selling donated items by OUCH members (or non-members).  If you have something you'd like to donate, please either IM me, or email me at mfiltz@isp.com for more details.    

If you want to donate something, make sure you are willing to part with it, and are also understanding of the fact that it might not fetch as much as you paid for it.  Therefore, it is suggested you donate gifted or handmade items.  If you decide to donate something purchased, please let me know.  

Please IM or email me if you want to participate!  I am starting out with just a couple auctions, and if we get a good response going, I'll add more later on.  I don't want my mailbox overflowing with stuff just yet! LOL  

Thanks everyone!  
Melissa
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss