Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 10:14am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Blonde GUY joke »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Daily Chat
   Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   Blonde GUY joke
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Blonde GUY joke  (Read 668 times)
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

Blonde GUY joke
« on: Jan 18th, 2006, 5:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

An Irishman, a Mexican, and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned Beef and Cabbage!  If I get Corned Beef and Cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building."  

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again!  If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."  

The blonde opened his lunch and said, Bologna again!  If I get a Bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."  

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw Corned Beef And Cabbage, and jumped to his death.  
The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a Burrito, and jumped, too.  
The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the Bologna, and jumped to his death as well.  

At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of Corned Beef and Cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"  

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him Tacos or Enchiladas!  I didn't realize he hated Burritos so much."  

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife.  The blonde's wife said, "Don't look at me.  He makes his own lunch."

IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
Barry_T_Coles
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

http://mushys.com/kiwi  
WWW Email

Re:  Blonde GUY joke
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19th, 2006, 12:48am »

laugh laugh
IP Logged

Worry is like a rocking chair it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere.
http://mushys.com/kiwi

[img]
zwibbs/Scott
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Stay Strong !!!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 19th, 2006, 7:16am »

Yeah--I know the guy--he's from California
IP Logged

There's always light at the end of the Tunnel.
sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #3 on: Jan 21st, 2006, 3:55am »

laugh
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss