Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 21st, 2024, 9:28am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « The difference between *guts and balls* »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Daily Chat
   Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   The difference between *guts and balls*
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The difference between *guts and balls*  (Read 275 times)
deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

The difference between *guts and balls*
« on: Oct 2nd, 2007, 5:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Medical Distinction

We've all heard about people having guts or balls.  But do you really know  the difference between them?  In an effort to keep you informed, the definition or each is listed below...

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by  your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask:  "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of  perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt  and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.  Medically  speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both ultimately result in death.  
« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2007, 5:27pm by deltadarlin » IP Logged

If it weren't for the gutter, y mind would be homeless.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v123/tribander_3/

You pretend to pay me, I pretend to work.

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss