Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 2:59am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « What is a 710 »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Daily Chat
   Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   What is a 710
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What is a 710  (Read 1404 times)
Barry_T_Coles
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

http://mushys.com/kiwi  
WWW Email

What is a 710
« on: May 11th, 2008, 8:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.  

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten?'  
She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one..'  

She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.  

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.  

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked 'is there a 710 on this car?'  

She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.'  

If you're not sure what a 710 is SCROLL DOWN

« Last Edit: May 11th, 2008, 8:33pm by Barry_T_Coles » IP Logged

Worry is like a rocking chair it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere.
http://mushys.com/kiwi

[img]
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss