Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 3:33pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « DJ and Stephanie »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Daily Chat
   General Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   DJ and Stephanie
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: DJ and Stephanie  (Read 408 times)
HappyElaine
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

DJ and Stephanie
« on: Jan 5th, 2008, 9:39am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

DJ and Stephanie Thank You, I have to tell the people here what you two did. These two people gave me and my Husband a very special gift. The gift made us talk made us look at our life different. It gave us the courage to go on. We are both born again Christian because of it. Our marriage has grown 100 percent in the last few months. This changed our life so much that we sent the same gift to our children and they sent it to their friends. This gift has been passed on and on. There is a letter we put in the gift, all it says is please pass this on to married couples, and never put me in a drawer just keep me going. We have our address in there for people who just want to send it back. We have received 17 letters, thanking us.  Its 5 CDs “Marriage on the Rock" by Jimmy Evans !(he has a web site)  This tape not only helped our marriage, it helped in all the family problems we have had. It seemed to have the answer for everything. We have always known God held the answer. We just didn’t know how to find the answer. Now the answers are easy to find.

DJ and Stephanie, you are two wonderful people. Once again you gave a gift that just keeps going!  

Your gift also turned my sons life around. Thanks for everything. His baby will be born the end of Feb, you will be the first to get a picture.

Love you both
Elaine
IP Logged

Fear less, hope more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours.

Member of ch.com and OUCH since 1999
Mrs Deej
CH.com Administrator
USA 

My life is what I make it....and it's beautiful!

Re: DJ and Stephanie
« Reply #1 on: Jan 5th, 2008, 10:30am »

Elaine,

Cry    Cry   ....happy tears...   Wink

There is no need to thank us.   Everyone deserves a happy life and marriage.  I really didn't do anything, I just gave you a tool to help, you did the hard part.  BUT WOW...all those people it's helped!!  That's AWESOME!!!!!!

It makes my heart swell to know I made a difference in your lives.  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help.  

I hope your son and daughter-in-law enjoy the baby bundle.  Know that each piece of clothing was packed with love and blessings.

I love you and haven't even met you yet.  Smiley

bow
Steph

IP Logged

Live everyday as if it were your last, ALWAYS say 'I love you' when leaving someone dear to your heart and NEVER go to bed angry!

Sean_C

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 5th, 2008, 12:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Nice to see you Elaine, glad all is well.

Sean................................. hug
IP Logged
HappyElaine
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Jan 7th, 2008, 1:40pm »

Step, Oh you know those kids love the baby stuff, they cried when they saw it all.
Cat, Mel and I for about three years would swap kids cloths. Cat would send me what her son out grew and I would send Mel what my son out grew.  
Kids grow so fast between the birth and 5 they don't have time to wear out their cloths. When JD turned 5 he started wearing his pants out at the knees. His shirts get stained more now. He is either on the floor playing or outside. Now I cut his pants off and make shorts and the sleeves out and make short sleeve shirts. Recycle we do here. Gifts that go on and on is so nice, and I am sure those baby cloths you sent will be sent to someone else down the line.
Sean Thank you...We am doing great now. We lived through some hard family times and a cycle since Oct. But Buddy and I made it through. Together we can do anything. I took a vacation because I was in such a bad mood, I didn't want to say any thing on the board that would be rude to anyone. When you have problems in life its easy to do sometimes. I have never missed to many days of reading the board. I just couldn't post.
The whole idea of being here is helping others. I never cared how many post I have. I just care about the people here. Its good to be back. I still don't have a lot of time, but I am back and in a better mood.
Big hug to ya Sean
IP Logged

Fear less, hope more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours.

Member of ch.com and OUCH since 1999
DonnaH_again
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Polly auditioning for American Idol.

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 7th, 2008, 9:41pm »

Elaine..........just............I love you.  Wish I could sit down with you again and have a really good talk.
IP Logged

Are YOU on the hidgic score board yet? It's not easy! www.hidgic.com

Been here since Aug., 1999
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss