Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 6:46am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Just wondering? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Daily Chat
   General Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Just wondering?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Just wondering?  (Read 1489 times)
Jean
New Board Newbie
USA 

Re: Just wondering?
« Reply #25 on: May 10th, 2008, 3:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I would love to be able to come to Dallas.  We are already going on a vacation to Myrtle Beach S.C. in July.  My kids look forward to it every year.  We'll be there 7 nights this year.    

I hope you all that are going have a wonderful,pf, time.  Someday I hope to meet all of you.  It is nice to have new friends that can really relate to something that sometimes controls my life.  You all have really made me feel welcome!

Jeannie
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #26 on: May 10th, 2008, 11:12pm »

Yup. I suppose outsiders have no idea what it's like to have a clusterhead walk up and say hello.......while in the same instant you realize that you two have zero reason nor inclination to start in on CH. It was stunning to meet someone that is in on just what the horror is and needs no crash course nor explanation that CH is different. I was surprised at myself, even.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

« Reply #27 on: May 11th, 2008, 2:41am »

on May 10th, 2008, 3:13pm, Jean wrote:
We are already going on a vacation to Myrtle Beach S.C. in July.

When are you going to Myrtle Beach?  I live in North Carolina.  Maybe we can get some fellow clusterheads to meet up for a night, in Myrtle Beach!

There are several of us in the Carolinas.

Chuck
IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

So many donuts, such little time...

« Reply #28 on: May 11th, 2008, 9:47pm »

Close?  Yes, we're close.  I trust these people with my life more than my own blood family.

Oh, did anybody tell you about the donut fund yet???  Roll Eyes

Welcome,
Langa
IP Logged

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.
Jean
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #29 on: May 12th, 2008, 9:31am »

My family and I will be in Myrtle Beach July 21-27.  I love it there.  We have even talked of moving there someday.  The Carolina's are beautiful.  We drive there every year so we are able to take in the scenery.  

It would be fun to get together there.  Let me know!

Jeannie

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
IP Logged
alienspacebabe
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

yup. i am. i do. uh huh. you know it hon.

alienspacelizzie   MzClusterhead
WWW Email

« Reply #30 on: May 12th, 2008, 1:53pm »

We're family, whether we've met or not.

I am *truly* blessed to be able to have so many great friends from here.

On top of that, my best female friend AND best male friend are people I met through this website!
IP Logged

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.
Charlotte
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #31 on: May 12th, 2008, 3:28pm »

Sometimes we forget that we haven't actually met, like with Lizzie, I feel I have met her in person but I haven't.

And it's good to pm people when you're going to be in their neighborhood - I got to stop in on the 1st California meet n greet when I was picking up a car for a friend at the Sacramento Airport, and met Guiseppi again when my son graduated from San Diego State,, met BMonee when he was driving through my neighborhood, and met Alchemy/Jim when I visited my Dad 30 minutes away from him.

It is a unique bond.  Guiseppi and I only lost my hubby Joe when we talked cycles and meds.  My son Jim and Alchemy/Jim's son started talking music and were off in the zone.

I had to put up with jokes and the nickname "speedy" for awhile after the CA meet n greet since I only stayed 75 minutes, but it meant a lot to me to meet those critters.

Charlotte
« Last Edit: May 12th, 2008, 3:29pm by Charlotte » IP Logged
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #32 on: May 12th, 2008, 4:17pm »

on May 9th, 2008, 12:01pm, George_J wrote:
For me, everybody here is pretty much in the category of "good friends that I haven't yet met".  Most of that is my bad--but I intend to correct that one day.  

Me too George!  Met one clusterhead years ago and it was great.  But have talked on the phone to a few more than a few times.  I can't wait for the day to really truly meet my family.
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss