Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 5:07am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « What say you? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Daily Chat
   General Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   What say you?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What say you?  (Read 744 times)
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

What say you?
« on: May 16th, 2008, 7:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Teen turns to YouTube to plea for help after Florida Court fails to help her...

Do you think this is real or bullshit?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=373_1210976440
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

artonio7
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Home since 11/18/06

artonio9  

Re: What say you?
« Reply #1 on: May 16th, 2008, 7:59pm »

Seems like she's over acting a bit... The content is a little vague except for the numerous pleas for help. I may be viewing this world with my head up my ass on this one... but it seems hard to believe that if she's pressed charges against the accused that they (the courts) would just write her off.

My gut says she's an attention hound... I hope I'm right!

with warm regards,
Tony
IP Logged

Hope! http://artonio7.com
CH Pain Calendar Free Download
For artwork
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #2 on: May 16th, 2008, 8:12pm »

This was on the news last night.  Surely they checked it out before the broadcast.....but who know for sure... Undecided

Jacks Cool
IP Logged
KJ
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: May 16th, 2008, 8:14pm »

Oh, come on! I haven't seen acting that bad since the last Jennifer Lopez movie.  

I call Bullshit.
IP Logged
alchemy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

get out of my head

Email

« Reply #4 on: May 16th, 2008, 8:15pm »

He got charged with leud behavior
IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: May 16th, 2008, 9:33pm »

It seems to me that if she really needed help that alot more info would be included.....like her last name, just more details so someone could help her.

I say BS!

I hope im right, I really do!
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: May 16th, 2008, 10:49pm »

I say really bad acting. And like you Jonny, I hope I'm wrong, but it looks like BS to me
IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
debOUCH
New Board Veteran
USA 

..i think to myself, it's a wonderful world..

Email

« Reply #7 on: May 16th, 2008, 11:10pm »

i am gonna go with "my gut" on this................i could be wrong............she is being prompted in the background.....she needs to be prompted, because she is young.....................and i do believe her........i believe she was raped.....i could be wrong, but i dont think she is acting...................my daughter was date raped........i i've been there........i kinda think she is real........................but then again, i could be wrong.................it's okay
IP Logged
Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

« Reply #8 on: May 17th, 2008, 12:15am »

There are several "problems" with the whole thing:

1- She was his girlfriend at the time, they were out partying and taking drugs, she allegedly passed out and woke up while being raped by this 23 years old guy.  

I doubt very much that while she was his girlfriend and posted pictures of them hugging and kissing all over my space that she didnt consent to a sexual relationship with him prior to that incidence.  

2- Her father found out about his 15 years old daughter posting picture of herself and her 23 years old BF on myspace and tracked her down.  

The story didnt say whether it was her idea or her dad's idea to press charge. Most likely it would be the father making her do this.  

In her video, I could hear a male's whispers in the background, most likely to be her dad who is the mastermind of the whole thing, prompting her on during the "acting".

3- She claimed her came from a poor family with troubled mother and a dad who has been in and out of jail, yet she has a big room with her own TV and own computer and lots of other mod cons.  

From the news clip, her father didnt appear to be the type who would be in and out of jail. If both the parents are there, shouldnt they be the one appealing for help ? not her. If they are the troubled type who dont care, then why would her dad bother to track her down when he found her picture with her BF on myspace ?

4- Looking at the facial expression at the beginning of the video clip and at the end, her face changed from emotionless to crying then back to emotionless again. At the beginning, she looked down then looked up then started to wail, this is typical  behaviour of anyone acting.  

5- I have personally interviewed many rape victims at work, they dont behave like that. The pain is very raw and their voice would falter and they would break down crying/sobbing and not able to carry on in such a manner.  

My guess is this girl lives in a broken family with a mother who cant control her or dont care. The girl was out dating this guy and having sexual relationship while under age. Found out by dad who probably lives somewhere else when he saw what she posted on myspace. Dad out of concern came questioning her and she claimed rape to get out of trouble. Dad believed her and wanted her to press charges.  

The evidence presented in court pointed out that she was having a relationship with the man at the time and was consenting to sex even as an under age. Therefore there would be insufficient evidence to press charge and the Court threw her case out.  

Its only my guess of course, but its an intelligent guess based on the evidence available in the 2 video clips.  
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2008, 12:16am by Annette » IP Logged

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.
Arthur Conan Doyle
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #9 on: May 17th, 2008, 1:52am »

One of these days, I hope to get broadband. I can't keep up with all the video you guys post here. It takes 45 minutes in some cases.  

Rats.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
chefjohn
New Board Junior
USA 

johnfheine  
Email

« Reply #10 on: May 17th, 2008, 2:31am »

Look closely.  there re no tears
IP Logged
zwibbs/Scott
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Stay Strong !!!

Email

« Reply #11 on: May 17th, 2008, 6:32am »

on May 16th, 2008, 8:14pm, KJ wrote:
Oh, come on! I haven't seen acting that bad since the last Jennifer Lopez movie.  

I call Bullshit.

Be careful now----That's Jenny from the Bronx that you're talking about-----besides Madonna has to be the absolute worst actress.
IP Logged

There's always light at the end of the Tunnel.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss