Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 11:28pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Neg Mono, for now. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Daily Chat
   General Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Neg Mono, for now.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Neg Mono, for now.  (Read 578 times)
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

Neg Mono, for now.
« on: May 21st, 2008, 11:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Anyway.  The docs called me Tuesday to tell me that the Mono and strep test came back negative.  But that if she starts getting the fever, Headaches and stomach pain again to bring her back in to get tested again because Mono dies not always show positive on the tests if symptoms have been present less then 2 weeks.  And that she is not contagious if she does not have a fever.  

I sent her to school and told that office that she has to take it easy and if she starts t feel bad at all to go to the office and have them give me a call.  I did not tell them about the possible mono.  Unless I get a test that says it is positive, I dont want to put that thought into their heads.  

Shaun said that if the school wont tell other parents about lice, that there is no way that they will tell them about mono.  But at this point she is neg, so there is nothing to tell them.  

Thanks for all the vibes and I love you guys.  
Tia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
cash5542
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

cash5542

Re: Neg Mono, for now.
« Reply #1 on: May 21st, 2008, 12:31pm »

Remember I told you my son was negative. Those symptoms lasted about a month, especially the lethargy. His eyes were even a bit yellow but all tests were negative.

Charlotte
IP Logged
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

Re: Neg Mono, for now.
« Reply #2 on: May 21st, 2008, 1:18pm »

Yeah. I think it is crap.  But we are forcing her to take it easy. But this close to the end of the year I dont want to keep her home more then I have to.  

Lots of rest, lots of fluids and just keeping an eye on her.  

Thanks Charlotte :hug
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss