Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 7:29pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Who is who here to the newcommers »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Getting to Know Ya
(Moderator: DJ)
   Who is who here to the newcommers
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Who is who here to the newcommers  (Read 24355 times)
humsol
New Board Newbie
USA 

Psalm 133

Email

Re: Who is who here to the newcommers
« Reply #425 on: Jan 8th, 2008, 3:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello Everyone,  

I've been suffering from CHs since 1994.  I still remember the first time the beast attacked me. Just an average day from school and then WHAMMM! Am I dying? I'm I having a stroke?  Is it a tumor? OH my gosh I'm going to die a virgin!  And 20 minutes later I'm wedged in a corner screaming with one stuffed side of my nosed stuffed, crying like a baby, sweating, a knife clinched in my hand when someone grabs me and rushes me to the hospital. Ahhhh, I officially became apart of the family....too bad it too 6 years and 5 doctors before I was  diagnosed correctly.  

In 2000 I signed up as a clusterhead and have been reading these tips and tricks every time I had a cycle. This the best site to ever come into my life. Up until a week ago had experienced a 2.5 yr PF remission so I didn't come and visit out here at all. I thought it would just tempt the beast to come back and visit me. I bragged to all that I had beaten the beast and then just like an old 80's song you don't want stuck in your head....the beast found me and started tap dancing on my eye whispering "Remember me Rich...I'm back!" I tried to deny it when he only teased me with a week worth of Kip 3s and then he pulled out the cardboard and started break dancing for a 2 hour set on night and I had some left over Trek injections from 2006.  I  felt the rush of heat flow to my head as the trek numbed my head and warded off the beast, but he came back for an encore the next night.

side note....
Definition of Fear - It's Saturday night, you have one injection left, no refills, doctor's office not open till Monday morning, you have shadows and your wife is freaking out...what do you do? What do you do?!

I hoped back on this website from 2 year absence and this wonderful family of friends had the answer for me. Who knew you could split up your injections in thirds and use a q-tip to inject yourself!! Praise the Lord, Sweat Jesus, Hallelujah!!  

Well that was three days ago. In in cycle again, and I decided to register to post messages on this thing instead of just reading them. I have a little supply a Trek....as much as I could afford that is, making ice slushy bags for the night, have the O2 on order from the doctor to be delivered today and praising the Good Lord above for giving me a wife that supports me through these hard times as I know is scares her to death to see me each night dancing with the beast. You all are great and everything I have in my arsenal is due to each and everyone of you being strong and giving me hope that I'll soon again have PF days and nights.

PFW to all!

Rich
IP Logged
billlmack
New Board Newbie
USA 

most painful experience a human can experience

« Reply #426 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 12:14am »

My name is Arelious McCormick III and I've been a chronic clusterhead since about 1999.  I'm happy to be part of a community that can really understand.  I'm currently on Toamax and imatrax.  I've been here off and on over years and just now decided to post and interact a little,  Thank You all for being here; the support of course is a plus.  Feel free to contact me about anything.  Billlmac@aol.com  
IP Logged

"yeah I get real bad headaches too"
George_J
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

White-Breasted Nuthatch

Email

« Reply #427 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 8:00am »

Welcome home, Rich and Arelious.  Glad to know you.  

When you have a chance, try posting a a new thread by way of introduction on the "Getting to Know Ya" board--most of us monitor new posts in that area a bit more often than we do in the "Who is who" thread.  You're liable to get a few more responses that way.

Again--welcome to the nuthouse.  

All the best,

George
IP Logged

Ah! The foreigners put on such airs
Wearing the tangerine suits
And their harlequin eyes.
The pain they inspire
Draws in harmonica melodies
And the feathers of birds
Which flame up at their touch.
It all comes to light in the sheer
Debonair.
(Ellen)
LesleyK28
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #428 on: Jan 16th, 2008, 6:29pm »

Hello all....

My name is Lesley and i have been a sufferer for 6 years now. I am 23. That sucks. I can remember back to my very first cluster attack. Like it was yesterday. I imagine that all of you are the same way. I have read this site before and decided to join. Yay! There are people out there that CAN relate. I hate trying to explain these things to people and doctors that just look at you like you are crazy. I did go into remission for 2 years after a GREAT woman doctor perscribed me Cyproheptadine. I stopped taking it because they went away but I have had a few attacks since. None that were severe enough to have to make a trip to the ER until last Sunday. They swiched sides and got worse. I did find a doctor who gave me a script for the Cypro again and now we are trying the Prednisone. I feel better today and was finally able to have enough energy to go back to work. The prednisone has made me little jittery and my boss thinks its funny. It kinda is.  Smiley I feel like I am cursed for life most of the time when I get an attack. But I am trying not to do that anymore because that won't help any to pity myself. My husband of 1 year has only seen me have 2 attacks and I get so frustrated with him because he just doesn't understand. I think he just needs to research it a little more. Maybe he will get it.

I just want to thank everyone out there who are just like me. And it comforts me to know that you are out there!
IP Logged
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #429 on: Jan 16th, 2008, 8:15pm »

Hi Lesley
Its nice to meet you even if it IS here.
Has your doctor prescribed anything else to go with the pred? That's usually given while you'reramping up on another drug such as verapamil. Pred can't be taken for too long and the attacks will return once you stop it unless you have something else ready to go. It's usually used to allow cover while another drug builds in your system.

Have you ever tried Imitrex or any other triptan or Oxygen?

If you post a thread lower down the board you'll get a lot of help and advice as more people will see it there.
Also, get your hubby to come and read the site and to post as wel, we'll help him understand! We can offer support for him too as it's bloody tough to see someone you love go through this. I know, I have a boyfriend with CH as well as being a sufferer myself and I have a child with it too. I'd sooner go through attacks myself any day than see them in pain. We can understand, help and support both of you I promise!

Hang in there, we'll all get through this together
Helen x
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

johfel
New Board Newbie
Sweden 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: Who is who here to the newcomm
« Reply #430 on: Jan 24th, 2008, 4:14pm »

Hi!

Im 34 yrs old, from Sweden. I have had CH since -97. Up till now i ve had a bout once per year, lasting about 2 weeks. Now, im in a bout with 3-4 seizures per day since the 3:rd of December. Verapamil doesnt seem to slow the attacks anymore, so i am trying out steroids for the second day now. I pray to god it will help (although i am not religious), i have shadows for the second time this day right now.

4 years ago i finally got Sumatriptan injections, they are really helping me out. Before that i was undiagnosed, i have tried most of the conventional painkillers available, getting frustated about doctors prescribing paracetamol and sleep. I guess you know the drill...

Ive quit smoking due to CH, and started to exercise on a regular basis to keep in shape and was hoping that the devil within would die.

This tuesday i was at the hospital and got O2 for the first time, it helped ok. (Neraly collapsed at the reception, just shaked, screamed and cried) I am getting a tube to my bedroom next week.

Otherwise i work as a manager at a government youth institution, i am married to a nurse and have three kids.
I like hunting, weightlifting and computers.

Life is not fun at the moment.
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2008, 4:20pm by johfel » IP Logged
Stinger
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #431 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 7:39pm »

My name is Pete.  I originally joined this site in 2000, but have been away.  My headaches started in 1989, although I didn't know what they were until 1998.  My cycles usually come evry 1 1/2 to 2 years and last for 4-5 months.  I get from 3-5 headaches daily for this period.  1 -2 at night during sleep.  I ahve taken the usual meds: Topamax, prednisone, Stadol, Zomig and some others I can't remember.  I have not tried 0xygen, but will this time.  I have been "Slamming the Bull" for a few days and it seems to help quite a bit.  And am trying Melatonin at night and that too, seems to be working.  I'm glad I came back to this great place.
I am happy to meet all of you and plan on hanging around this time.  Good luck to everyone.
IP Logged
maryo
New Board Junior
USA 

Johnny & Roy puzzle where to apply the O2 mask

« Reply #432 on: Jan 28th, 2008, 9:51pm »

I'm 55. In a year I will be able to say I've spent half my life cursed with ch. At that time a couple of Dristan (old formula) bailed me out. Since then my first husband, children (since birth) and second husband have made me feel OK about whatever it is I've needed, the ugliest being pacing the floors moaning with my eyes closed knocking over furniture cursing doctors. Discovered this site in 2001 (I think), which was after 22 years of non/misdiagnosis as a hysterical female. What a lifesaver!

The love of my life and best friend

the sons who supported their ch mom
IP Logged
2ze
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

please make it go away

Email

« Reply #433 on: Jan 30th, 2008, 6:16pm »

hi im justin im 37 im married and have 1 son and 3 step children.ive been having CH for 10 years but the doctors didnt think it was CH.ive been having a cycle now for 18months.ive seen this site before and was like most worried about posting anything.my gp thinks im making things up about the pain i go threw daily.no doubt many of you have heard all this before.i just hope that CH.com can help
IP Logged
Lebowski
New Board Newbie
USA 

The Dude Abides!

Email

« Reply #434 on: Jan 30th, 2008, 7:09pm »

Name is Paul. 33yo married guy with 2 kids. Also I am a Licensed Veterinary Technician at Cornell University Hospital for Animals. Glad to be here with all of you! and thank you so much for all of the information to help me with dealing with my CH!!
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2008, 7:13pm by Lebowski » IP Logged
otakuhouse
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #435 on: Feb 5th, 2008, 6:43pm »

My name's Aaron Stewart-Ahn.

I'm 32. First cluster headache was in England when I was in grad school at 24. Lasted two days, NHS doc told me I had a sinus infection.  

At the age of 27 I got my first real bad bout. After months of misdiagnosis and wrong meds and having to live with my parents for six months watching them watch their child suffer in the prime of his life, a friend of a friend who was a surgeon told me to look up cluster headaches. Found this site, marched into a neurologists office refused to accept anything other than what I had armed myself with here, and life started to get better.

I work in film - my first real movie job was on Shrek 2. I spent several of the last weeks on that movie doing minimum 18 hour days and weekends while going through a bout. The film world is demanding in a smug, far too serious manner. They actually had me work from something like 1am to 6am as I knew at the time the cycle wouldn't hit in those hours. But I made it across the finish line on that one.

Since then I left became my own boss and am now a director doing ads and music videos.

Whenever someone does something typically stupid in the media world - usually pressuring you with fear - I try to remind myself "you can't scare me. I have cluster headaches".

Last year I was nominated for a Grammy for a long form music video project I was in charge of.

Don't mean to brag but i want to say that having these headaches and pursuing my dreams has been completely possible. Even if it is exhausting sometimes. Don't ever let _me_ forget that.

If I ever get anywhere in this crazy business I plan on remaining spotlight free as possible but I will make one hell of a public noise about our condition.

Thank you Frank Capra for writing about your own troubles with the claw...
IP Logged
GonnabeatemJudi
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #436 on: Feb 15th, 2008, 5:34pm »

Cry
Hi.  I am glad to have found you folks.  I am reading the posts and guest book and feel lucky compared to so many of you.  I am 49 and had my first bout with these monsters 13 years ago, I was blessed to find a neurologist who diagnosed me almost immediately.  Verapamil was just out and he would inject me in his office.  It was not out in pill form.  Is it now?  My first time in hell was 13 years ago and lasted about 6 weeks.  One a day.  Same time each day.  They came back 6 days ago after a bout with the flu.  They wake me up and make me insane.  My head aches dully all day as a prelude of what will come and I fear the sleep.  I have two great kids and a husband who feels bad for me but nobody really knows how it is.  Until I found you all.  I had my reg. doctor fax my last years chart notes to the neurologist which is now required before they will even give me an appointment.  So, looks like a weekend of hell.  I have researched and found that ch folks have a high level of histamine in their blood during attacks.  I am taking benadryl twice a day.  I also read on an alternative med site that 5mg melatonin might help.  I take that before bed. Did it first time two nights ago and slept thru the night!  Last night however, was my worst one yet.  I am mad at science for not having found a cure.  My dad had these bouts a couple times in his life and as far as I know, out of 5 kids, I am the only one that gets them.  I would not wish these on anyone.  I feel so bad for you chronic sufferers that tonight before bed and as often as I remember I will pray for you.  I will pray for all ch victims, God Bless you all    GonnabeatemJudi
IP Logged
Becky
New Board Junior
Great_Britain 

Welcome to my world   Now go home!!!

Email

« Reply #437 on: Feb 23rd, 2008, 8:33pm »

Hello i am 29 and have had cluster headaches now for 5 years. When they first started i thought i had a brain tumor!. I try not to let them grind me down but as you know that is easier said than done. i hope from this site i can get to now people who know what i am going through because people cannt understand unless they have them too. the only advice i can give is keep takin the tablets and pray to God that they stop Smiley
IP Logged
barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Mountain Biking Keeps Me Sane

WWW Email

« Reply #438 on: Feb 24th, 2008, 7:34am »

Hi Becky and welcome. I, as many here, also thought it was a brain tumor or something similar. I was given a Cat Scan which ruled that out right away.

What is your doc doing for an abortive and a preventive for you? I have o2 for an abortive and take Verapamil as a prevent.  

Read all that is to your left and print off the o2 info and show your doc, hopefully he will be willing to listen as to what helps some of us deal with the beast.

Welcome to your new home and remember Clusterville is open 24/7, someone is always available to help you if you need to talk or rant or whatever.

Barry Smiley
IP Logged

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005,

http://barrysword.blogspot.com

hotprestwich
New Board Junior
England 

Fuck the devil

Email

« Reply #439 on: Feb 24th, 2008, 10:23am »

[img][/img]
IP Logged

In heaven there is no beer so why not drink it while we´re here
hotprestwich
New Board Junior
England 

Fuck the devil

Email

« Reply #440 on: Feb 24th, 2008, 10:25am »

how do i put a picture on here?
IP Logged

In heaven there is no beer so why not drink it while we´re here
Becky
New Board Junior
Great_Britain 

Welcome to my world   Now go home!!!

Email

« Reply #441 on: Feb 24th, 2008, 2:44pm »

Hi Barry thanks for a warm welcome. I hope this reply has got to the right place cuz I have only had my computer 2 days andI am still tryin to work the stupid thing!!!! Embarassed I must have been lucky cuz when my clusters started my doctor diagnosed straight away. i was given Sanimigran to prevent and Imigran Radis to relive. I changed my doctor when I moved and she kept to the same meds. When i had my last episode (June 2007) it lasted for 6 weeks and at first she upped my meds and when they still didnt stop she sent me to see a nurologist who said it was Migranus neralgia (fancy wording for clusters) then ordered a brain scan to be sure!!!!. Cutting a long story short I am now taking Epilim and Imigran. touch wood (some one pass me some wood!!!! Grin) I havnt had an attack since Cheesy.
IP Logged
coach_bill
New Board Veteran
USA 

gimmie my imitrex!!

WWW Email

« Reply #442 on: Feb 25th, 2008, 7:30pm »

Hello all, my name is Bill Roberts im 39 i live in Euclid Ohio suburb of Cleveland. Im married to my soul mate Barbara, we have 2 wonderful girls, 9 year old Isabella and 15 year old Samantha. I got my 1st round of cluster headaches when i was in my early 20s, after 3 weeks of HELL at night it finally went away, so i just thought it was over untill 2 years later back they came. Well the doctor said cluster headaches, gave me a pill and away they went again, well every 1 year or so (sometimes i get lucky 2 years) as we change back the clocks bang, my life gets stopped on a dime. I coach girls fastpitch. were the central park crushers, its a blast, and those kids keep me going sometimes!! for a long time i thought i was going crazy, i thought that they made this cluster stuff up just for me, because i never met or even heard of anyone eles who had clusters. And when people told me they had the bad headaches too, (you know the real bad ones where you have to take 4 asprin and lie down for a couple of hours), I really thought i was nuts, untill i found this site. this website has been the best thing i ever found, i learned so much here, i used to be so afraid, not anymore.. I didnt know half the things i needed to know untill clusterheadaces.com. i thought i was alone. But were not. Thanks to everyone so much.. coach Bill. [http://www.hopecube.com/me.htmlgif][/img]
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2008, 9:11am by coach_bill » IP Logged

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
jacquibim
New Board Newbie
England 

wish I was a no brainer - then it wouldn't hurt so

Email

« Reply #443 on: Mar 5th, 2008, 7:12am »

Hi there, my name is Jacqui, married to David.  I have four sons, Darryl, (30), Damien, 29 and 27 year old twins Richard and Alun. Damien, (better known as Bim) and Richard are Teachers, Bim's wife and Richard's girlfriend are also teachers.  Darryl works at a turkey factory and Alun doesn't - work at all that is!!!  I have 3 grandchildren, Lowrie, (pronounced lori), Oliver and Paris.  I have had clusters for about 10 years, but was only diagnosed a few years back.  I have only been on this site for about 3 weeks but the support and things I have found out have been great.  Can't thank everybody enough.  My granddaughter Lowrie has Migraine, and so does Paris, but I am not sure that Paris' are migraines, as she screams and shouts and rolls about on the floor when she gets one - sound familiar?  Also Lowrie gets very quiet when she has a migraine but not so Paris, llike I said she screams -but that could be cause she is only 3 and Lowrie is 10 but has been having them for about 6 years!!  Suppose we will have to wait and see.
IP Logged

Can someone please stop this cat clawing at my brain when I get a ch!!
debOUCH
New Board Veteran
USA 

..i think to myself, it's a wonderful world..

Email

« Reply #444 on: Mar 5th, 2008, 9:23pm »

hi! i am deb, i live on Long island and i am 50& fabulous Kiss, xcept when the beast visits!!!.kinda new to this beast!! long story short................35 days of the beast, the big one at night, either before i fall asleep or a few hrs after...minimum 2 hrs..i am so afraid to go to sleep!!! Cry pacing, crying, wrapping head in heated herbal wraps, walking crying..................... Angry........little ones throughout day,left side  pain from top of head, down thru ear, into jaw, mouth teet..............treated for sinus infection,  3 diff antibiotics, 5 day prednisone, when i went off HE returned!!! starting a log watching my symptoms during "the visit" and basically diagnosed self! off to new doc today,she feels i am right,  bloodwork, ct  of brain with contrast to rule out mass,(nxt week ) 20  day supply of prednisone.............i hope on this i will be pain free, but then what happens when i come off??? and wine triggers and i am a tasting room manager @ a vineyard!!!!!!!!!!! my dad also startd getting these 24 yrs ago when he was my age.............uggggggggggggg................kinda feeling depressed, and even tho i have a support system of family and friends, THEY ARE JUST NOT GETTING WHAT I AM GOING THRU!!!  i am so frustrated & so sad.i believe they think i am blowing this all out of proportion however I AM NOT!!! i feel so alone because they just "don't get it".........but they say you only get what u can handle, so i will just keep reaching for the rainbow after the storm..........................thanks for listening
deb
IP Logged
Tojokom
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #445 on: Mar 18th, 2008, 4:41pm »

hello all,  

just found this site today and looking it over i  think i found a place to talk with others that understand.

atm got that dull squeezing feeling like another is fixing to hit me any minute.

had my 1st bout in 1992 and they thought it was blood pressure related..

had a couple years break from CH and another bout hit..

they have been increasing in attacks and time of attacks for the last 8 years. now i can plan on having 2 bouts a year lasting 3 to 4 months each run.

the longest run of a single headache was almost 4 months in 2003 yes 4 months of eatting advil by the handful, chewing them like M&M's. found a doc that let me try a bit of oxygen lo and behold! it didnt kill it but it was bearable.

have had like 6 mini attacks in last 3 days and kinda dreading the mother of em which i know is comming.  

reading over CH info i feel a tad left out. not only do i get them while i'm asleep but i can get them during the course of my regular workday. fine one minute and down and out and headed for the time clock to punch out and go home in less then 5 minutes.

i'm kinda lost on the medical names of types. so it's behind and on  top right eye with the icepick stabs thru to the upper teeth. accompanied with eye swelling /tearing and blocked / nasal drainage. bouts norm last 3-4 months at a run. with CH lasting 20 minutes to 5+ hours in duration.

well reckon that covers it in a nut shell

more to come as we get to know ya'll

tojokom

IP Logged

doing it magemonk style 8+ years
LivingBarometer
New Board Newbie
Netherlands 

adding a new dimension to"The time of the Season"

« Reply #446 on: Mar 19th, 2008, 5:56pm »

Hello!
Man where should I start...

I'm Henry 28 years old I live in Holland(the Netherlands)I was diagnosed CH a month ago(febr 2008 )
My last cluster period was from september 2007 to febr 2008 I'm In"remission"if that's the right word?

Only last 2 days I've had what I believe are shadows,2 times each day typically at the same times of the day.
It begins with a crackling sound In the back of my head and then I get goosebumps all over my skull yikes followed by that dry/stuffed nose feeling.
They're KIP lvl 2 and 30 mins to 1 hour long.

I've recently been diagnosed but I've already read a lot on the i-net about cluster headaches,since I know what I've got I'm completely fascinated by it!

My first real CH hit  was In 2005 I was diagnosed as a sinisitus but I've red that a lot of CH sufferers where diagnosed that way.
I had it on both sides!!!for 3 months! It was the most terrible thing In my life the pain was excruciating as if my head was gonna explode!Not to speak of the fear of having somekind of out-of-control infection or tumor in your head wich is close to your brain!
This was the first time In my life I actually really thought of yumping out of the window roof...
I better not write what I think about my doc...
I've pushed for an appointment with an neurologist this year by taking my girlfriend into his little office as a withness to see his complete lack of humanity.

I,ve had a hit 2 years ago and this year,last year no hit I think because I went to holiday to Crête that year.

I'm an episodic left sider btw,autumn/winter(for now)

Nobody can point an excact reason for CH  but I have my theories.
I know I've had an heamorage after being hit by a motorcycle when I was taking a turnway on my bike I.ve struck the street hard!
I smoke(also pot),I drink(weekends) and don't excersize a lot.
I drink a awful lot of instant soup(msg!)eat an awful lot of chips,nuts ets(msg!)
Well I eat a lot with msg I've discovered,Ít's almost sick if I see In how much food it is!!!It's not forbidden In my country.+a lot of salt(jodium)wich amplifies the msg effects.
This stuff Is causing terrible hyperventilations to me! Recently I suffer them a lot even when avoiding msg now as much as I can.
I've quit drinking beer,I smoke much less and want to quit that along with the pot smoking as soon as possible too.But first I've got to get my mind together after hearing the news.

Well I also have hobby's:music both passive and active mostly rock/metal,online poker(better get no CH when I go play live poker Wink ),and some computer gaming(civ rules!)
I've got a nice girlfriend who was totally shocked when she realized the nature of the beast.
I've showed her some video's at y-tube and she got mad çause I showed her those horrible video's,but later at night she started crying and told me it was good to have confronted her with the truth and that she never could even imagine the pain I was going through she also nows she's gotta face the facts.
It's good to have someone who understands you especially when you have CH I've noticed.

I know there are a lot of people who are In more pain than I was and for longer periods of time like chronics. Some stories made me cry instantaniosly,and I never cry!
When I hear about children having it and patients who go through living hell without health insurance it really hurts me deep inside!

I hope clusterville will help me deal with the problem.
I'd like to share the misery as well as the fun Smileywith you all.

By the way my other name for "the Beast"would be "the finger of God"because the main pain is focussed at a specific location in my nose.

« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2008, 6:53pm by LivingBarometer » IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #447 on: Mar 19th, 2008, 6:17pm »

Hi and welcome Henry.  Go here for instructions on how to post a picture:

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/wwwboard/index.html

MAN!!!!!!  so many newcomers lately.  I hate that,  if you know what I mean.  A warm but very sad welcome to everyone.
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Kitty1973
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #448 on: Mar 22nd, 2008, 10:16pm »

Roll Eyes
I am new!!

I am 34yrs old, mother of two teens:1 14yr old boy and 1 15yr old girl.  I have also been married for 16 years to the same man(although he loves me and I him, how much longer he can stand to be snapped at for asking if there is anything he can do for me when I am in pain remain a mystery).

I have read several posts here, and I feel I have found a group of people who have suffered not only the pain of the headaches, but also the pain of what they do to your life.  

I am sooooooooooo glad that finally I can talk about CH's and not be looked at as crazy!!!!!!!!
IP Logged
Kitty1973
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #449 on: Mar 22nd, 2008, 10:20pm »

Roll Eyes
I am new!!

I am 34yrs old, mother of two teens:1 14yr old boy and 1 15yr old girl.  I have also been married for 16 years to the same man(although he loves me and I him, how much longer he can stand to be snapped at for asking if there is anything he can do for me when I am in pain remain a mystery).

I have read several posts here, and I feel I have found a group of people who have suffered not only the pain of the headaches, but also the pain of what they do to your life.  

I am sooooooooooo glad that finally I can talk about CH's and not be looked at as crazy!!!!!!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss