Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 7:11am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Thanks Folks! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Getting to Know Ya
(Moderator: DJ)
   Thanks Folks!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Thanks Folks!  (Read 311 times)
Scrooge
New Board Newbie
USA 

Email

Thanks Folks!
« on: Feb 3rd, 2008, 9:23am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Have suffered with CH for close to 35 years. Because of what I have found while lurking around here over the last year or so I now save money by giving myself "half" injections of trex and have discovered the WONDER of oxygen.

I plan on avoiding preds during my next cycle and rely on the oxygen as much as possible. Hope it works!

Anyway thanks and I plan on lurking more. Maybe I will even post a bit. Maybe you won't get rid of me!
IP Logged
DennisM1045
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One wave at a time!

DennisM1045   DennisM1045
Email

Re: Thanks Folks!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:44am »

Hi Scrooge!  We left the light on.  It's about time you came in and said hi  Cheesy

I often wonder how many folks are out there just reading and never posting.  Anyway, welcome to the family Scrooge and thanks for checking in.

-Dennis-
IP Logged

Dancing the dance since 1995 ... Family member since 2007 ... No longer alone
imfareware
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

Hello  Everyone!!

Re: Thanks Folks!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 5th, 2008, 12:21pm »

Hello, this cycle of headaches went by much smoother than usual, thanks to the O2 (I hope).
IP Logged

Pain is temporary, Love is Permanent
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss