Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 6:33am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « hello new person here needing an ear please »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Getting to Know Ya
(Moderator: DJ)
   hello new person here needing an ear please
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: hello new person here needing an ear please  (Read 2622 times)
coach_bill
New Board Veteran
USA 

gimmie my imitrex!!

WWW Email

Re: hello new person here needing an ear please
« Reply #25 on: Feb 22nd, 2008, 7:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

hello, had cluster since my 20s ussally they last about 6-8 weeks right near the time we change our clocks back. im currently just coming to the end of a pretty nasty cycle (i hope) pain free over a month now. sounds like you got clusters. talk to the doc about giving you a predgnzone taper 80mg for 5days it should stop your headaches, the 02 is a very good place to when the headaches come. also talk  about IMITREX. it has save me from many headaches its the only thing that works because mine come on so fast no pill can stop it. also i now take melatonin at night, sleep like a baby, and it will help with the "night hits ". it sounds like the doc is treating you for CHD. but its not stopping the headaches. now try to stop the cluster, what do you got to lose?? good luck, coach bill
IP Logged

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
scarlet52698
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: hello new person here needing an ear please
« Reply #26 on: Feb 26th, 2008, 12:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Doddy!   My Dave (DH) was just diagnosed by an ER doctor a few weeks ago and this is our first go with CH.  He has been a migraine sufferer since Age 6 and now this has developed.

Just wanted to say hello and these guys have been an awesome support and have shared some great info on CH.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss