Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 4:06am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Hiya »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Getting to Know Ya
(Moderator: DJ)
   Hiya
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hiya  (Read 1043 times)
Becky
New Board Junior
Great_Britain 

Welcome to my world   Now go home!!!

Email

Hiya
« on: Feb 25th, 2008, 6:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi my names Becky and Im a cluster head Sad. Sounds like the intro to an AA metting lol Grin. just thought I would say hello and thank you for the advice I have gleaned from this site. Its good to know that there are people who understand what I am going through.
IP Logged
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: Hiya
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25th, 2008, 6:52pm »

Welcome to the board! My name is Guiseppi....and I'm also a CH'er! Wink

When you're comfortable, let us know what you're using, what's worked and hasn't worked etc. You might show us something, we might show you something. It's what makes the board work. Hope you're catching some pain free time!

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 25th, 2008, 9:07pm »

Hi Becky, nice to meet you Smiley

Even though CH sucks, its always good to know that there are others who DO understand. Glad you're here and keep us posted on how you're doing.

Welcome!
Jen
IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
RichardN
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

lastchantsranch   babbleontn
Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 25th, 2008, 9:25pm »

Hi Becky and Welcome to Clusterville

And yes . . . we DO understand what you're going through.

You've just stepped into a family of folks with more info/caring/sharing than you'll find anywhere.

Hope whatever meds (abortive & preventive) you're on are keeping you PF.

Drop by often and ask any questions you might have . . . the light's always on.

Be Safe,   PFDANs

Richard
IP Logged

I can live with the beast as long as I don't have to "dance" with the bastard.
darknight
New Board Veteran
Great_Britain 

Ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?

« Reply #4 on: Feb 26th, 2008, 9:14am »

Hi Becky and welcome!!!

The guys on here are awesome and will help you with information and knowledge they have built up over the years from themselves and sufferers just like yourself!

Ive only recently started oxygen (last week) and was also perscribed imigran injectors to help deal with the pain as previously i was on ibuprofen paracetamol and maxalt which did nothing, but as soon as i started Oxygen i couldnt beleive i could abort them by just supping in the oxygen for 15-20mins (not used 1 injector)!!!

Without the information provided on here and OUCH i would never of known about Oxygen or Imigran injector, i would of had to go through a long list of useless meds alot of people go through before they find there silver bullet or the info provided!!

Good look and PFD to all!! Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2008, 9:15am by darknight » IP Logged
sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #5 on: Feb 26th, 2008, 10:11am »

Warm welcome, Becky! Smiley

I'm Sanna and also a clusterhead, currently an episodic one. Nice to meet you! Smiley

Lots of PF wishes,
Sanna
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Feb 26th, 2008, 10:38am »

Hi Becky it's nice to meet you!
What meds etc are you using at the moment?
Hoping you get some PF time soon
Helen
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Becky
New Board Junior
Great_Britain 

Welcome to my world   Now go home!!!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Feb 27th, 2008, 3:30pm »

Hi thought I would give you a bit more info as I wasnt very well when I posted first message. I wasnt havin a cycle I had  a stinkin cold  Cry. My CH started about 5 years ago I must be lucky cuz my Dr diagnosed straight away and started me on Sanimigran(Pizotifen) 4.5 mg daily and Imigran (Imitrex) tabs. When i moved my new Dr kept me on same meds. Last battle I had (June 2007) lasted for 6 weeks, day and night so my meds were changed. I now take Epilim (Sodium Valporate) 600mg daily and Imigran. My headaches last for 40 mins and then stop then I will have another one 1hr 30mins later this will keep on all day and all bloody nite Cry so by the time the cycle ends I am emotionly and physically drained. Thanks for being here and listening I dont know wether to say Im glad your here for me cuz that means you are suffering like I am, but I am. PFDAN to you all love Becky Smiley
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss