Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 8:47am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « suffering for over 20 years »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Getting to Know Ya
(Moderator: DJ)
   suffering for over 20 years
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: suffering for over 20 years  (Read 1147 times)
bruised
New Board Newbie
Canada 

If they only knew!

Email

suffering for over 20 years
« on: May 13th, 2008, 11:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi everyone!
I'm a 41-year-old canadian hunting/fishing guide from Ontario/Québec. I've been suffering from clusterheadaches since 1987.  Every Fall like clockwork from Sept-Dec, 5 to 7 attacks a day from 4pm to 4am. However, tha past two years, I've had nothing. Of course I happily assumed the nightmare was over. About a month and a half ago, low and behold, they're back.  After suffering for so long, you'd thing I'd be well prepared for the pain you know?! But the devil likes to see me go from Grizzly Addams to wimpering baby boy in 60 seconds.  And in the spring! I feel defeated.  And at my age now, I question my strength.  I can't take this anymore.  I'm in peak cluster cycle right now and sometimes I just wish they would take me and save me the pain.  I am an energetic, outdoorsman.  I love nature. I'm in great shape and I take care of my body.  Now I'm under siege in my house watching spring bloom from my window. My brain is mush and I'm hiding from everyone. After all these years, my relatives still get upset at me for missing functions or so on.  They just don't get it.  This pain you just can't relate or compare. I'm so exhausted. I just want to sleep......but I can't!
 Undecided Cry
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss