Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 2:48pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « OUCH (UK) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   OUCH (UK)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: OUCH (UK)  (Read 7413 times)
Mr. Happy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I can do it, it ain't art.

6108764393 6108764393   Randy   Piscatorus
WWW Email

Re: OUCH (UK)
« Reply #75 on: Dec 21st, 2005, 1:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 20th, 2005, 8:49pm, cazman wrote:
i never thought id say this but the people that have brought this bullshit forward as in the rat selfish whinny pukes that reported

THAT's the spirit...

My 14 year old daughter has recived this mask and before it o2 didnt help her, well she called me today and she used it and in 7 min she killed the beast .it is worth 1 million times its cost and wieght.

If that ain't worth it, what is.

second i kick the shit outa anyone that calls me a druggy cause i use the seeds the end the hell i live in  kiss off you pain loving freaks mabey you wanna support the criminal drug companies that dont mean i gotta . this is all bullshit and totally wrong those seeds have saved my life. i fully support clusterbusters and would go to the end of the earth to make that known and if any one has a problem with it go straight to hell .

Man, when you New Hampshirites get pissed off, you don't let go, do you.

Just passin thru.
RJ
IP Logged

May those who don't want any
Have memories of never getting any.
fubar
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #76 on: Dec 21st, 2005, 1:28pm »

I think Flash makes very valid points.

The OUCH (UK) BoT is simply not operating in the best interests of their constituants, regarless of the egos and personal fights going on.

They are allowed to continue this because they do actually help some of the CH sufferers.  Others, they censor or ban.  Any way you look at it, they are serving a subset of the whole, and we are justified in voicing our horror at the situation.

Oh the horrors... this thread has bumped it's way to the top again.  I wonder how the issue will be misdirected this time...
IP Logged

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
cazman
New Board Veteran
USA 

if ya dont like it take a walk

kingcazman
Email

« Reply #77 on: Dec 21st, 2005, 6:15pm »

i wanna apoligize for blowing my top like that i just get emotional when control freaks think that there opinion is the only way it should be. i dont wish permanant ch on anyone but a kip 10 everyday might smartin them up.
and yes we in new hampshire take live free or die very seriously for the most  part thou we are layed back till stired up. happy holidays everyone. long live lsa!!!!!
IP Logged
boybath
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

HAPPYSURFERUK  

« Reply #78 on: Dec 22nd, 2005, 9:13am »

fLASH

Whilst I applaude your spirit you methods are alittle poor

1.   Shrooms are as you are aware a class A drug that , for our world wide friends, is the same level as heroin, cocaine, and crack.  Personally I think this is way out of order but the law is the law and if we want it to change we have to get smart and it will take time.  If the site was found to be connected to the providing of shrooms it would be shut down and or persons prosecuted.

2. I think this is sad but there is no getting away from it, I beleive that they ought to be able to talk about it but the site has taken a desicion not to.  Seeds are discussed and has been pointed out are subject to interpretation as to which side of the law they fall in.  I beleive this to be the case as a member who is a cop is trying these at the moment and he has seeked advice from his employers.

3  As you are aware the litigation culture which has infussed from this side of the Atlantic in now endemic in the uk.  When a person is worried about the legal side of devices he has to err on the side of caution.  I appreciate you say bollox to that but the individuals involved can loose there house if they are sued and there arent many people who would make their kids homeless to fight the cause like you do.

4.  For the record I am a family man from a familly of clusterheads,  I care not about my own pain but worry what will happen to my kids in later years.  I do wish I could get a cluster masx and I do used treatments that would not be approved by the authorities.  BUT I do this with a bit of savvy and sense and do try to push it down other peoples throat ergo I have not the Police Raid my house.

5.  I too think the uk ouch people can be a bit conservative at times but I unlike some people dont seem to be always right or know every thing.  I do  not know you but you do  appear to come on here and not be persuaded by any arguments to the contrary.  I applaude your commitment but that is nt the only thing you need in life good luck with the treatments.

wishing you all avery merry PF xmas
IP Logged

THANKYOU FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO RECEIVE .....
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #79 on: Dec 22nd, 2005, 10:09am »

AWESOME, post, Boybath! I wish I had your class and way with words.  My sentiments, exactly!  Flash, for the record, I do deeply respect your commitment and always will.

edited to add:  apparently my words above here have been interpreted to be condescending, as pointed out to me in an IM.  Roll Eyes They're most certainly NOT meant to be.  I am just agreeing with what Boybath says, and passing along my respect for Flash and the work he has done over the years to help clusterheads.

« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2005, 10:51am by Margi » IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
zanychef
New Board Newbie
England 

i'm busting with a masx cant really go wrong can i

« Reply #80 on: Dec 22nd, 2005, 11:45am »

on Dec 22nd, 2005, 9:13am, boybath wrote:
fLASH

Whilst I applaude your spirit you methods are alittle poor

1.   Shrooms are as you are aware a class A drug that , for our world wide friends, is the same level as heroin, cocaine, and crack.  Personally I think this is way out of order but the law is the law and if we want it to change we have to get smart and it will take time.  If the site was found to be connected to the providing of shrooms it would be shut down and or persons prosecuted.

sorry mate clusterbusters etc do not provide 'shrooms nor would they and discussing something illegal is not illegal in itself
IP Logged

plenty of time to sleep now me headaches aint too badSmiley
boybath
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

HAPPYSURFERUK  

« Reply #81 on: Dec 22nd, 2005, 3:41pm »

FIRST OF ALL LET ME SAY I BELEIVE CLUSTER BUSTERS PREFORM A USFuLL ROLE IN SOCIETY

I really dont want to go there the vast majority of what Ive seen is he said she said.  And doing the old gutter press trick of partial quoting.  I mean come on rise above it the next line says.

I think this is sad but there is no getting away from it, I beleive that they ought to be able to talk about it but the site has taken a desicion not to.

I guess they take the veiw that if they allow discussing it the next step their members will do is give advice on how to collect .... it is the natural progression since no one is going to say yes they are really good but I wont tell you how to get them.

can I draw you attention to section 4(2) of the misus of drugs act 1971 which is I agree very which statesit is an offence for any person.........or to be concerned in the production of a controlled drug.  or as per the cps charging standards
supply offences
supplying a controlled drug - s.4(3)(a) of the Act  
being concerned in a supply - s.4(3)(b) of the Act;  
offering to supply - s.4(3)(a) of the Act;  
being concerned in an offer to supply - s.4(3)(c) of the Act  this is the really floppyand scarey vague bit if your any way connected

LOOK I AGREE A GOOD BRiEF WOULD PROBABLY GET YOU OFF BUT WHO WOULD WANT TO GO THERE  NOT ME FOR ONE

I do admire the cluster busters dedication but that is not the role of OUCH UK.  That is the role of ClusterBusters and whilst MOB of ouch uk can be alittle dare I say it conservative and sometimes anal....hell they even make me roll my eyes from time to time.  They are doing their best but they dont claim they are perfect and like all humans occaissionally they dont make, with the benifit of hindsight, the best descisions all the time.  So they ERR on the side of caution so they cant be charged or sued or anything else.  And I am objective and I can imagine that some of the abuse they have got is very nasty for what are good people trying to do as best as they can.

And lets be honest if you want to find your way from OUCH to Cluster Busters way of life there is enough hints on the site to find your way there.

take care keep fighting the fight but they are not your enemy they are just another sufferer with a different approach

all the best

Mad from BATH

IP Logged

cazman
New Board Veteran
USA 

kingcazman
Email

« Reply #82 on: Dec 22nd, 2005, 4:54pm »

simple simple
lsa seeds ---- works its been proven

clustermasx ----- works its been proven

why the hell should anyone suffer anymore with this horrible condition .

if  either one of theses cured cancer or aids and someone did whats been done to ben and the people at clusterbusters and tried to stop the suffers of those condition from getting either one of those the whole freaking world would be in a fit of rage.
its a fact that people have taken thier own lives from the hell this condition puts them in dont they deserve to access to theses treatment arent theirs lives worth that. nodoby has to think that now.
the shame is the people pulling the strings are more concerned with the money they would lose when we find something that is free or cheap to do what there fucking over priced drugs and warez cant do. they dont wanna help us they want our money, a peice of the action and keep there shareholders investing in thier poisons. and your goverments let them doit to us as long as they get thier peice of the action.

and plese dont shoot off about how they just wanna make sure they are safe treaments "alieve" the OCT drug will turn your kidineys into rocks over time  more that half the drugs out there will kill ya just as fast as a bullet yet our goverment turns the other way. so dont go there.
never mind the fact if they ever do find a drug to cure aids ya better have alot of money cause if ya dont you will still die cause nothing in this world is free.
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2005, 5:02pm by cazman » IP Logged
boybath
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

HAPPYSURFERUK  

« Reply #83 on: Dec 22nd, 2005, 5:54pm »

your right both of those do seem to work fine.  And I dont take the preventatives either for the same reasons that they will screw your body up.

And alot of your ideas would work fine in an ideal world but that is not the world I live in.  You come from a country with more lawyers per capita than any other country and they dont worry about the rights and wrongs of who they sue or convict they are just after the money.  My country is also turning this way.  

Change this world by all means but dont take out yur aggressions on well meaning suffferers who give lots of their spare time to help other sufferers.

what you have given me is alot of rhetoric but where is the reasoned logic to back it up.  Most/some of the feelings you have most people can relate to i know i do but you have to apply it with guile to acheive change.  The bull in the china shop approach acheives little and can allienate many.

I really apreciate where you come from  

I just differ in my veiw of the world

take care and have a merry PF xmas

Mad
IP Logged

cazman
New Board Veteran
USA 

kingcazman
Email

« Reply #84 on: Dec 22nd, 2005, 9:45pm »

a bull in a china shop so whats your approach sit back let a seriously currupt group of people that run everything make the decision for ya and when they screw up yell foul for a  couple days till the general public forgets about it, not to sound crule 90 percent of the people on this planet have the attention span of a nat. you have to be a bull in china shop so they dont look out the window see a shinny object and go what were we talking about. man just pay attention for more than one second .
the people in charge do not care about the small guy they work for$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and that is there cause and religion and that will be what kills us all in the end.
who told you lsa is bad for you body or the clustermasx must be nice to sit with a kip 8 waiting for permision to be pf  by the pros, its not gonna happen till they can package it and make millions off it or ban it cause the top 1%  DISAGREE WITH IT . that is reality thats the truth and if ya got the time to say something then you should have the time and the good sence to see it.
ill bet ya that if they tell ben he cant make or sell them that within a year some multimillion dollar company will come out with the same damn thing made the same damn way and youll pay out your ass for it .  
they arent focusing on helping us we are to small in #'s its not profitable its reality if we dont help our selves it will not happen clusterbuster are on the frontlines of finding relief they are doing what merc and the big drug companies are not doing and in return they and we that use alternatives are called druggies looking for an excuse to get high . but ya know what thats ok im pf im happy im not in a closet screaming to nobody my daughter is not in pain and can get back to her school grades. you have a good time sitting there in painturning your insides into a chemical dump waiting for them to say its ok to live. i choose to live now nad so far with 3 months of treatments i feel great with ZERO side effects. if i added up all the money ive thrown away treating this condition with thier pills ,shots and what not i could take a couple years off from working and enjoy all the time i lost being in a closet praying for death , cost of treatments over the past three months hummmm $7.50 that is  45% of the cost of 1 relpax thats good for 1 attack. now why do you think they dont wanna us talking about alternatives. think about it!!
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2005, 10:00pm by cazman » IP Logged
Simon
New Board Veteran
United_Kingdom 

WWW Email

« Reply #85 on: Dec 22nd, 2005, 10:16pm »

So how precisely does that relate to this thread?

Or anything that happens in the United Kingdom?

Or for that matter anything resembling life on planet Earth?

...assuming that I was able to make any sense out of it whatsoever.

Sorry, I've been here for all but eight days of this board's existence and I have never come such a load of crap in that entire time. But then again, I was brought up to expect civilised behaviour and coherent discourse.

Perhaps I should just say "fuck off".

S
IP Logged
fubar
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #86 on: Dec 22nd, 2005, 11:06pm »

ya, we're the bad guys
IP Logged

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

« Reply #87 on: Dec 23rd, 2005, 10:19am »

on Dec 22nd, 2005, 10:16pm, Simon wrote:
So how precisely does that relate to this thread?

Or anything that happens in the United Kingdom?

Or for that matter anything resembling life on planet Earth?

...assuming that I was able to make any sense out of it whatsoever.

Sorry, I've been here for all but eight days of this board's existence and I have never come such a load of crap in that entire time. But then again, I was brought up to expect civilised behaviour and coherent discourse.

Perhaps I should just say "fuck off".

S

...and just what are your expectations for discourse on an internet message board?...that everyone stay "on message" and provide only dispassionate, relevant input? by accident that sometimes happens, but if you've been around here as long as you say you have, aren't you use to it?  

rage on, rage on Cazman.  

this is the only forum that exists for all input to be displayed on the subject of CH. the blackmarket for info on CH. as it should be...

rage on, rage on Cazman

Merry Christmas and good cheer,

Scott
IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
boybath
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

HAPPYSURFERUK  

« Reply #88 on: Dec 23rd, 2005, 2:50pm »

I beleive this can be explained by a class of cultures.  We have a different way of doing things whilst I sort of appreciate your style in the UK its just not the done thing to go of on a rant if your not prepared to put up.   In the case in question the people who are the anti christ who deserve crucifying and a permenat kip10.  spend the vast majority of their time proactively working to help the awareness of the condition and providing an unbiased starting point for suferers.  where as you beleive shouting at the wind is more productive.

Its a cultural thing I just hope your not endemic of the rest of your continent.  In my book actions do speak louder than mere words.

ps I can provide a summation in sylabuls of lesss than 2.

In fact I can reffer the learned Gentleman to the to the ulmimate post of my eloquent friend Simon.....with bells on

lo0ve n kisses  

Mad
IP Logged

cazman
New Board Veteran
USA 

kingcazman
Email

« Reply #89 on: Dec 23rd, 2005, 2:53pm »

hey simon happy holidays and a happy new years to ya Wink and if you want read this book, kevin trudeau "natural cures they dont want you to know about" thats if they alow you to read books like this in the uk better get permmsion first.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2005, 2:56pm by cazman » IP Logged
CHTom

Email

« Reply #90 on: Dec 23rd, 2005, 4:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

[quote author=boybath shouting at the wind is more productive.

"ps I can provide a summation in sylabuls of lesss than 2."
[/quote]

Perhaps you should learn how to spell first:
"lesss(?)";  "sylabuls(?)"
 laugh
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2005, 4:08pm by CHTom » IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #91 on: Dec 23rd, 2005, 4:29pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2005, 4:06pm, CHTom wrote:
[quote author=boybath shouting at the wind is more productive.  

"ps I can provide a summation in sylabuls of lesss than 2."  
Perhaps you should learn how to spell first:  
"lesss(?)";  "sylabuls(?)"  

Nice quote  laugh

IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

boybath
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

HAPPYSURFERUK  

« Reply #92 on: Dec 23rd, 2005, 4:42pm »

That would be due the addition of numerous glasses of red.  the fact remains you have still not put forward a valid coherent point.  In short

quis a attero of viaticus vestri erudio eram

quare dont vos vado fuck vestri sanctimonialis

ut is videor solus res vestri brain est validus ut intellectum

and your retort is?

love n kisses  

Mad
IP Logged

cazman
New Board Veteran
USA 

kingcazman
Email

« Reply #93 on: Dec 23rd, 2005, 9:27pm »

bathboy get alife will ya better yet go join back with your herd of sheeple and follow them into the closet and cry about being in pain , me im going out tonight pf and having blast thanks to lsa . nuf said fool.
IP Logged
MJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #94 on: Dec 23rd, 2005, 10:56pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2005, 4:42pm, boybath wrote:

love n kisses  

Mad

Translation from latin;  

anyone a to weaken of pertaining to a journey your to polish was wherefore dont you go fuck your nun when this to be seen alone occurrence your brain is mighty when to understand.

Brilliant simply brilliant.
No wonder everybody cant just get along.

MJ
IP Logged

MJ
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #95 on: Dec 23rd, 2005, 11:13pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2005, 4:42pm, boybath wrote:

the fact remains you have still not put forward a valid coherent point.

and your retort is?

The fact or valid coherent point you have made by a message not undertandable is that you prefer to be incoherent to others without a discernable valid point in the last message, then invite sharp, retaliatory, and contradictary return.  

The logic of your reasoning fails me but I'll take it as a terse, consistent opinion on the issue.  

I guess that's where some people have said, "excuse my French."
IP Logged
Chuffy
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

« Reply #96 on: Dec 26th, 2005, 6:12am »

Quote:
MOB from OUCH (UK) has reported Ben's clustermasx to the MHRA (our Government Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) and Ben is now under investigation.

Lets try and get this back on topic shall we.

Just found this thread and am absolutely blown-away, gobsmacked, shocked and stunned and amazed!!!

As I'm sure many of you know my views on CULT (UK) but this is unfuckingbelievable, how do these people sleep at night?
« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2005, 6:14am by Chuffy » IP Logged

www.site full of PF idiots.com
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #97 on: Dec 26th, 2005, 8:24am »

on Dec 26th, 2005, 6:12am, Chuffy wrote:

Lets try and get this back on topic shall we.

The possible good intentions may have been that UK OUCH is an avid advocate of oxygen and would have liked to fully endorse Ben's masx due to its excellent results augmenting oxygen usage.

The fallout is the length of time for approval, availabilitiy in the meantime, his consequences IF he may empathetically continue supplying, and if he will be scooped on design.  Problems seem to outweigh any good intensions presently.  
  I like Cat's first post and will take that as advocasy in action.  The problems she posts are real concerning the issue, there were good things in the works which need to be worked out.  

I'm sticking my neck out attempting to summarize, so other opinions can say I'm comprehending this inaccurately and they are welcome.  For the time being, I'll understand the voice of Cat's first post, motivation with good intensions and an idea that are meeting a difficult situation, which we need to pull together on what is the reality now to be overcome.
« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2005, 8:52am by Kevin_M » IP Logged
dennisoc
New Board Junior
USA 

WWW Email

Re: OUCH (fUcKed up)
« Reply #98 on: Dec 27th, 2005, 7:11am »

Regarding persons who have helped Clusterheads in the past...think you are involved in helping them now...are or are not clusterheads:  

I don't care if you are jesus fucking christ...if you now withold treatment or information about treatment or defend those who do...you are sleeping with the Beast and deserve his worst fucking.

I'm so glad to see this thread.

When DJ called a halt to a similar one on the "chat" board, I pulled my name from the board in disgust at him joining the censorship...stayed gone 5 minutes...official member of the "Hello/Goodbye" club now.

I guess you could get banned here too Flash...but that crucifiction gig has been proven to be great for publicity.

love
den

IP Logged
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

« Reply #99 on: Dec 27th, 2005, 10:29am »

3 1/2 minutes......

I got to use Ben's Clustermask for the first time yesterday when I was hit by something that felt like a CH hit after running.  

I went in, used the mask for 3 1/2 minutes and came out, to which my wife said, "is that what that mask can do for you?"

Enuff said by me.

Thank you Ben. Rage on against the system on this one. Your mask is the cat's pajamas!!!!!

Grin   --- Scott
IP Logged

seasonal boomer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss