Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 11:06am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Water »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   Water
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Water  (Read 1622 times)
pattik
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

northcolor4  

Re: Water
« Reply #25 on: Feb 6th, 2006, 1:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Feb 6th, 2006, 12:18pm, CHTom wrote:
Unless your head is up your ass, there is no connection between the brain and the colon that will effect cluster headaches or any other brain disorder.

laugh laugh laugh

Good one!  Although I agree with you, I am also interested in the enteric nevous system--who knows, maybe the two brains are more connected than we think, but I don't in any way think that colonics are going to improve any connection.
http://www.hosppract.com/issues/1999/07/gershon.htm
IP Logged

The voyage of discovery is not about seeking new landscapes, it's about having new eyes--Marcel Proust
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #26 on: Feb 6th, 2006, 2:15pm »

on Feb 6th, 2006, 1:26pm, CHTom wrote:
Well, people do sometimes tell me that I'm full of shit laugh

LMAO see, now, I was too polite to put it that way.  
But I did think it quietly to myself, though. Wink

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #27 on: Feb 6th, 2006, 2:18pm »

Thank you Margi for saving me from myself!  Wink
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #28 on: Feb 6th, 2006, 2:28pm »

LOL I saw you online there, Helen, and figured I might be able beat you to the punch.   Your posts are always much more eloquent than mine so, please feel free.  The floor is yours, my dear.  Smiley
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
JohnM
New Board Hall of Famer
South_Africa 

Detox believer

« Reply #29 on: Feb 9th, 2006, 4:00am »

Tom - Just for the record, being as you like the shit talk so much :

You keep on about laxatives, but I never once mentioned laxatives, I have never used them, I don'y recommend them and I also don't agree with their use as they can serious create dependance on them for shitting. You need to use your good strong colon muscles to shit properl!y

Also for your information - Constipation is not just about straining for a shit or not being able to shit. You can be constipated and still produce shit. This new shit squeezes past any small gaps in any colon blockages which may be small or large and come out the end as both runny or solid matter.

My own (fairly short) personal experience of the colonic was that the first time I went, the warm water was not able to pass the first "bend" in the colon on my left hand side until quite a few times of filling up. I was then massaged in the area and eventually that blockage cleared and masses and masses of shit them came out.

Then it was able to fill up to the next bend on my right hand side and nothing could then persuade it to pass this point and I was getting tired by then from the cramps.

I then started to eat a mixture of sunflower seeds, oat bran, linseeds and sesame seeds all ground up in a coffee grinder with fresh fruit and yoghurt for breakfast for a week for more roughage.

My shitting was much easier than previously.

I went back for the next session a week later and they passed the first bend quite easily and then came to the same blockage as before on my right hand side. After several "fills" and more massaging this blockage came free and more vile nasty deep black shit came streaming out, then the water came out clean on the next fill.

I felt like I had done lots of stomach muscle exercises after each visit. The filling up is done under gravity so no "pressure" is applied. No force filling takes place! The filling does stretch the colon slightly (back to it's normal shape and diameter which is a good thing as it exercises the muscles used to normally pass the shit.

My shitting them became really easy. Just sit and shit! Soon after each meal and clean as a whistle.

I went a third time after 2 months as they recommended to get the colon to retain it's proper shape and it took a only a very slight effort to get past the 1st and 2nd bend but was much easier than the previous visits. I have been recommed to vist again in 6 months and then once a year to help maintain the correct colon shape for healthy shitting.

The colon unfortunately has several natural bends, which can become kinks and then blockages due to various possible reasons - maybe too much sitting, bad posture, idleness, poor diet, who knows for sure.

The bad press on colonics and your "18th century viewpoint" and the quackery sites all seem to be claiming that this practice is harmful because a few people may have died or been seriously ill due to perforated colons. I do not dispute that there may be some risk but.... If you are going to do this then go to a reputable medical clinic and don't just trust anyone or use a "home kit".  If you are having serious bowel problems anyway then don't do this treatment without discussing it with your doctor (or maybe they are all as closed minded in the USA as Tom is?)

If you don't believe your digestive and waste system is responsible for your health and brain function the you are a total idiot. Just consume anything harmful like rotten food and see how your quickly your body reacts as it tries to get rid of the poison, sometimes without success.

This may not be the cure for CH, but the detox is working for me and I see this as the next step for more rapid detox and will keep on doing it. The detox diet alone may not be enough fo rsome people to get the benefit I got. This is now my preventative of choice and I am sticking with it until it proves me wrong.

I have weighed up the risks, and the benefits to me personally far outweight them. CH is not an option for me, and neither is having to used massive quantities of imigran injections, prednisone, etc etc.

Keep on taking the drugs if you want but I think I have found something that works for me and feel strongly that I should share this info with others so they can make their own choice.

John

IP Logged

Moderation in everything; including moderation!
Dragnlance
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Monster bait

Dragnlance  
WWW Email

« Reply #30 on: Feb 9th, 2006, 11:21am »

I have no idea how you can put icewater into your body when having a full blown ch. That would KILL me! I need HOT, or at least room temp water. I never could figure out how people could use cold packs.. UGGGGG!!!
IP Logged

CHTom

Email

« Reply #31 on: Feb 9th, 2006, 2:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

The colon and the intestines are SUPPOSED to be "bent" as we have several feet of them and they won't fit if they were straight. If you want to waste your time and money getting them "straightened out" every few months, go at it-sounds like you are going to Dr. Quack.  If what you say is true, then those of us who have not had your "treatment" should surely be dying or in the hospital what with all of that old waste just sitting around in our digestive system and filling our bodies with poisons.  My last-question on this subject is what type of personality disorder do you have-anal retentive or anal expulsive or a combination of both?
IP Logged
JohnM
New Board Hall of Famer
South_Africa 

Detox believer

« Reply #32 on: Feb 9th, 2006, 3:26pm »

Hi Tom

Of course there are bends in the colon this is unfortunate as the can cause blockages - just like a water house that has not been carefully coiled up after use.

I not sure you really deserve a response and I can see you are not convinced. You do sound very constipated.

Go back to your cave and then go f..k yourself
IP Logged

Moderation in everything; including moderation!
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss