Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 11:51am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Anti depressants »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   Anti depressants
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Anti depressants  (Read 2498 times)
Richr8
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's all about today...

Email

EEEEEEEEE-Excellent!
« Reply #50 on: Feb 6th, 2006, 3:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

..once again!!
IP Logged

pf wishes,

Rich

...because yesterday is history and you never know what tomorrow will bring.
"Med free"- A few seeds and lots of O2-LG but not great.
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

Re: Anti depressants
« Reply #51 on: Feb 6th, 2006, 3:34pm »

This thread has gone on longer than it should have. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread. Stop posting to this thread.
IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
-----------------------------------------------------
chewy

Email

« Reply #52 on: Feb 6th, 2006, 4:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Heres my PM from the oh so eloquent Vaughn

Quote:
u poor simple brain dead thingy.
IP Logged
pfunk

Email

« Reply #53 on: Feb 6th, 2006, 4:47pm »

Folks I don't know if it was just me. but I don't remember saying anything about God in my last post here.  As a matter of fact you do not have to believe in God at all to pray.   I'm not saying I don't personally.  All I was saying to him was that I was trying to make peace and I  was wishing a life full of PF days.   Correct me if I'm wrong, did I mention God at any point in my last post?

Pfunk Huh
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #54 on: Feb 6th, 2006, 4:52pm »

pfunk, Nope. I went back and re-read your messages and found no mention of God.

vaughan probably tossed that into the discussion because he has a guilty conscience for some reason.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
FramCire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life like a froward child must be humored a little

Email

« Reply #55 on: Feb 6th, 2006, 7:12pm »

pfunk: Websters defines "prayer" as the following:

1 a (1) : an address (as a petition) to God or a god in word or thought <said a prayer for the success of the voyage> (2) : a set order of words used in praying b : an earnest request or wish
2 : the act or practice of praying to God or a god <kneeling in prayer>

Therefor, it is commonplace to assume that your "prayers" are to God (or a god).  I am not saying it has to be to a god, but this may be why he assumed it.

Now, personally I will never refuse a prayer for me no matter what religious belief the person has.  Atheist, Judeo-Christian, Muslim, .....whatever.... I can use all the prayers I can get.
IP Logged

You've overstayed your welcome since the day we met but it doesn't seem to matter to you. No medications are your master, nothing makes you fret, it's a helpless feeling having nothing I can do
MJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #56 on: Feb 7th, 2006, 12:56am »

My wife just told me she's been praying for my CH to go away.

I told her to quit the praying because maybe they go away but they keep coming back and slapping me upside the head.

Or maybe every time someone else prays for another they go away and slap someone else.

Maybe if everyone will quit praying against CH things would settle down and the damn CH wouldnt have no where else to go. In no time at all evolution would wipe out every last CH.
 Grin

As happy says "praise woton" whoever the hell that is.
Happ who is it.

This is a silly thread. And I really have nothing against prayer. just seems a bit defensive on all sides. Prayer causes problems for some and Lexapro for others.
In another sense they help some as well it seems.

Ok back to your regularly scheduled debates. Hey Bob pass the popcorn,  got my own soda pop thanks.
IP Logged

MJ
vaughan
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #57 on: Feb 7th, 2006, 3:27am »

How about this for an idea?
IP Logged
vaughan
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #58 on: Feb 7th, 2006, 3:28am »

Why dont you all piss off.
IP Logged
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #59 on: Feb 7th, 2006, 7:55am »

on Feb 7th, 2006, 3:28am, vaughan wrote:

Another suggestion that has worked for you?

Glad it works for you.   Smiley

IP Logged
Ueli

Email

« Reply #60 on: Feb 7th, 2006, 8:43am »

Quote:

vaughan, where has your logic gone (if you ever had some)?
You are the newcomer to this room, and if you don't like it here, it's you that should piss off again. We others like it here and we're staying.   Smiley
IP Logged
Ghost
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Farting relieves the pressure

« Reply #61 on: Feb 7th, 2006, 10:22am »

Ex squeeze me but I am supposed to be at the top of all the CHenz lists!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry

How did I miss this?

As was stated in a prior post, if you(vaughan) would have stated what had happened to you as a sufferer, and not tried to
Quote:
and another thing Chewy. It is a well known fact that cluster sufferers have a lack of seratonin. Anti depressants increase seratonin levels.  
You must be a Tom Cruise fan!!!

Attack someone for suggesting a possable reason then you may not have passed me on some of the lists!  
  I do understand you may be excited about being PF for a new record amount of time, and it may in you case be partially related to the med, but when that option/opinion was presented to you you go and attack that person. That of course drew a barage of retalitory responces. The fact I was preocupied I was not able to join this which I think was a good thing. This way I was able to see the whole thing transpire before responding. If you think you can get me to go into attack mode by trying to correct my grammar or spelling then that would only prove even further the childish nature of your intent. Jonny is the king and as you may have or have not noticed there are several guardians, and all of us able and willing to defend the CH kingdom. I would hope that you read this and understand this message board is as much a support forum as it is a Information and idea exchange. I will not warn or threaten, I will however state facts. Abuse begets abuse, threats begets threats. Joking begets joking. Compasion begets compasion. Right now we are being besieged by Trolls and hate mongers, wanting to disrupt the peace we enjoy with each others comerodery(sp) many here you might say are a little shell shocked and willing and able to lash out at anyone coming in and attacking someone for just giving advise which is exactly what chewy did.  

Before I finish I will state 1 very important thing,  DON'T EVER MESS WITH OUR CHENZ!!!!!!!!  

I personally think this discussion has gone far enough and should end here and now! Fighting gets noone anything but mad. We are in the Med, treatments and therapy section not the throw down the gauntlet and rumble section.  

Mike
IP Logged

Illigitimus Non Tatum Carborundum
If all men are endowed by their creator, why was mine so short sighted?

***WARNING*** Oxygen will rust your pipes!Wink
Melissa

Email

« Reply #62 on: Feb 7th, 2006, 11:31am »

do dah, do dah
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss