Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 11:28pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Noni helped me »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   Noni helped me
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Noni helped me  (Read 5466 times)
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

Re: Noni helped me
« Reply #25 on: Feb 7th, 2006, 6:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Clint we're not all bad (well I am but the others are pretty nice on the whole!) Stick around, you're welcome and it's always good to meet other ch'ers.
Even if they ARE dentists!  Roll Eyes
Take care
Helen
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #26 on: Feb 8th, 2006, 3:07am »

I must admit it: I thought that there was a typo in the title... Grin We're all thinking about you, Nani! Smiley

But seriously, I think it's great that you've found something which works for you, Clint. I wish lots of more PF time to you. Smiley

Best wishes,
Sanna
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #27 on: Feb 8th, 2006, 7:53am »

on Feb 7th, 2006, 6:09pm, clintDMD wrote:
The fact that I disclosed that I have registered as a distributor (so I can get the freakin' discount!)  disqualifies anything I have to say on this message board-??????    I am one of "them", I guess.   Snidely Whiplash,  snake oil salesman!    Boy, this is an unusual feeling. . .    

If you can dish it out, I can take it.  I had six plus months of the last several years of my life wiped out by cluster headaches.    I expect a few of you have had them longer than I did- I'm not even sure mine won't come back- I don't know that I didn't just have a temporary remission . . .

I graduated from the University of Florida College of Dentistry in 1980.  I served nine years in the USAF Dental Corps.  I've been in private practice for sixteen years, I'm a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry, an alumnus of the Pankey Institute, and I rigorously pursue continuing dental education to keep myself up to date.   My practice income far outstrips any puny bucks I could make selling Noni juice.  

Yeah, I've seen the Noni juice testimonial papers- I guess my story is actually in one of them (another disclosure- now I'll really be anathema!)  and yeah, there are some pretty ridiculous claims out there-

I guess one of the unwritten rules of this site I didn't know about is that I just wasn't allowed to ask the question, "Has proprietary product X helped anyone else?"   Cause dang, I had to have a hidden agenda!   Who would make an original post like I did unless they were hoping to cash in on someone else's suffering?  You guys saw through me right away!  Dang.   How did you figure me out so fast?

This has been an enlightening experience.    Whew.

any good doctor knows he can't have a financial incentive in the picture if he's going to make sound judgments...

jeepers

"I like cold, hard science.  (2)  I don't know for certain that the Noni ended my headaches.   It could have been the three day steroid infusion.     Jeepers."

and yet it was worth getting a distributorship for?
I wouldn't let this guy anywhere near my teeth.

jeepers.

IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

« Reply #28 on: Feb 8th, 2006, 11:03am »

Dr. Wilkinson,

As others have said, if you're truly a sufferer looking for answers you'll stick around. If you're a novice MLM'er, taking advantage of people's suffering you'll quickly note that inspite of the extreme desperation that sufferers of CH experience, there is a community that attempts to identify claims of the fantastic and expose them for what they are.

In the end, if you stick around and look back on your first post to this community, you'll recognize that your treatment in this thread has been absolutely appropriate. Seeing what we experience on this site regularly from those without noble aims, trying to attract business for all sorts of "cures" and "treatments", you will soon see that a new arrival's first post is looked upon the same way as if you'd walked into a neighborhood watch meeting. Come in donning a nylon over your head and a bag over your shoulder and you'll probably get some bad reaction from the other neighbors. Same here. Come in and mention a particular product that is marketed via MLM and you'll see the same experience.

As for your post:
on Feb 7th, 2006, 5:30pm, clintDMD wrote:
Kevin-

Dentists do have oxygen in their offices- I pay thirty eight bucks plus fees for a tiny tank that lasts about an hour when I administer nitrous- the stuff is expensive, for the temporary effect.

I never felt like oxygen did that much for my headaches.  Hope it works for yours.

If you spend a little time around here you will see that Oxygen, administered properly (see O2 link) offers more than just a "temporary effect" for those that use it properly. Yes there are those that it doesn't work for but far more that swear by it. And it's far less expensive than Noni Juice for the effect. For many that have tried it before that are retrying with a new, more effective, apparatus' for delivery they are experiencing new-found success. So not only did you come here selling "Noni Juice" but then you "dis" a proven and effective treatment in the process. You're a piece of work.

I won't apologize. For, in our little piece of the internet, 9 times out of 10, if it squawks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck. Maybe you'll be the 1 out of 10 and stick around. If so, welcome....and maybe we can change your handle to "Noni-man"....  

Wink

Scott
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2006, 11:28am by seasonalboomer » IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
clintDMD
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #29 on: Feb 8th, 2006, 1:44pm »

Thanks, Nani and Jonny, for a little encouragement.

I had to review my first post to see if I actually said all of those evil things. . .  Anyway, I'm gonna shut up.  'Nuff said.

Hoping you all have good days, CH free days.
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #30 on: Feb 8th, 2006, 1:51pm »

on Feb 8th, 2006, 1:44pm, clintDMD wrote:

I had to review my first post to see if I actually said all of those evil things. . .  Anyway, I'm gonna shut up.  'Nuff said.

Smiley   We hope you have good and CH free days, too, Clint.  hugs and pain free wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

« Reply #31 on: Feb 8th, 2006, 2:06pm »

on Feb 8th, 2006, 1:44pm, clintDMD wrote:

classic victim/troll post. suck up to those offering moderate response and enlist allies. act as though "what? me?"  
IP Logged

seasonal boomer
jfrench
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: Feb 11th, 2006, 6:46pm »

haven't tried it but you can get Noni in supplement form at most pharmacies and vitamin stores
IP Logged
maffumatt

Email

« Reply #33 on: Feb 12th, 2006, 1:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Feb 7th, 2006, 3:04pm, seasonalboomer wrote:

and by the way, nani helped me...

Me Too
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss