Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 4:05pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A one month trial of Kudzu »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   A one month trial of Kudzu
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A one month trial of Kudzu  (Read 380 times)
Dragnlance
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Monster bait

Dragnlance  
WWW Email

A one month trial of Kudzu
« on: Mar 5th, 2006, 2:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ok,

I came here roughly a month ago. At that time not only did I find a family I didnt know I had,  Grin  but I also found out about Kudzu. I started taking it 2 days later, after spending hours reading here, and other places on the 'net.  

Now one month later, here is what personally happened to me.

On the first day, I took it during a k7 attack. Since my attacks are always 3 hours long, imagine my surprise when it quit after only an hour and a half!! I sat staight up in my chair, with such a suprised look on my face, that everyone in the room asked what was wrong.
The break then was only 15 minutes, but there is not other expaination to what happened.  
As you may know I also am chronic with high cycles, and I started in January instead of March this year. Since the high cycles last between 2 and 4 months, (every year seems different), I knew I had time to contiue to fight the monster.  
Since I started this, I had a total of 3 major hits thru February. (k8+). I had 12 attacks that had the feeling we all know so well as a Major bout coming on, which all seemed to fizzle after they passed k6. ( I can live with THAT!)
The daily attacks I get usually are between k4 and k6).. usually 6-8 a day, are down to 3 or 4 a day, and thu duration is just a little over 90 minuts.  
Last week I had 3 PF days!! 2 of which were back to back. Understand that I NEVER get back to back PF days, and 3 in a week has to be a record. I also have had 6 full pain free days this year, 2 were prior to taking the Kudzu.  

While I am currently fighting a minor hit, maybe a k3, I am still quite happy!!

THANKYOU FOR TELLING ME ABOUT KUDUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

If something can reduce the number, the strength and the duration of the hits, people need to know about it.  
I understand that we are all different, and does not work for everyone. BUT, if you have not tried it, PLEASE DO!

Thanks for letting ramble on!!

Lance
IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: A one month trial of Kudzu
« Reply #1 on: Mar 5th, 2006, 5:31pm »

I'm so happy to hear of your success, Lance!  Grin
Great news!
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Chillrmn1

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 5th, 2006, 5:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Glad you're seeing improvement. Here's to less severe attacks and more PF time!
IP Logged
sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #3 on: Mar 8th, 2006, 3:36am »

Congrats, Lance! That's wonderful! Smiley

Wishing you lots of more back to back PF days,
Sanna Smiley
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss