Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 16th, 2024, 4:13pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « No longer a 'sufferer', thanks Clusterbusters »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   No longer a 'sufferer', thanks Clusterbusters
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: No longer a 'sufferer', thanks Clusterbusters  (Read 950 times)
Chuffy
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

No longer a 'sufferer', thanks Clusterbusters
« on: Mar 22nd, 2006, 7:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks to the Shrooms and O2 (and advice on here and at Clusterbusters) I now consider myself no longer a sufferer.

My latest onset in late January started with shadows and then being woken one night with a low level attack, which was aborted in less than two minutes with O2 and Ben's fabulous mask.

Did some 'sipping' for a few days until I had time to take a full dose which kept symptoms at bay.

Did the dose and killed it dead.

It (the beast) tried to return on two/three occasions but again very low level and O2 aborted in under 2 mins.

And that's it.

Makes a change from the two attacks a day, scoffing Cafergot and feeling like crap for 8 weeks. And to think I was just about to try the dreaded Imitrex jabs before I discovered Clusterbusters.

Cheers all Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2006, 7:59am by Chuffy » IP Logged

www.site full of PF idiots.com
Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Mozambique 

Each day will be a new trick in life's journey

JazzdeBeer+de+Beer  
Email

Re: No longer a 'sufferer', thanks Clusterbusters
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22nd, 2006, 8:02am »

Thumbs-up and great to hear you've got the beast cornered and are coping well. thumb
IP Logged

Jazz Wink

Madness is proclaimed by society’s inability to accept its own infallibility
NotH20
New Board Hall of Famer

NotH20
Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 22nd, 2006, 8:51am »

Great news Chuffy......CONGRATS!!!!

We all need to hear of success stories to keep up our positive attitudes.

Mia
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #3 on: Mar 22nd, 2006, 9:30am »

YAY!!
Great news, Chuffy! While I wouldn't say that I'm no longer a sufferer... I will definitely say that busting works! YAY!
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Beastfodder
New Board Old Timer
United_Kingdom 

O2 and clusterbusters - naturally

« Reply #4 on: Mar 22nd, 2006, 12:09pm »

Chuffy,

Fantastic result - Nice to get that shift from sufferer to former sufferer.    

You know the scary thing - you can just about post this on the OUCH UK message board now following the resignation of some of the less evolved trustees - on the Bill Hicks scale anyway.

Mind you if you type psilocybin on the UK board in you'll still find it automatically correcting to 'idiots like me' or similar.

Funny how many idiots like us there are using O2 and clusterbusters to break cycles!

IP Logged

O2 and clusterbusters - naturally
BikerBob
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #5 on: Mar 22nd, 2006, 1:44pm »

Congratulations Chuffy  Smiley

I'm curious...  What was your dose size and what trip level did it produce?

BB
IP Logged
Richr8
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's all about today...

Email

« Reply #6 on: Mar 22nd, 2006, 11:30pm »

That's awesome man!   Grin

pf wishes,

rich
IP Logged

pf wishes,

Rich

...because yesterday is history and you never know what tomorrow will bring.
"Med free"- A few seeds and lots of O2-LG but not great.
IKEY
New Board Newbie
Netherlands 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Mar 25th, 2006, 9:09am »

took two grams of shrooms in my fourt week of the cyckle(lasts 5 weeks)and after  3 days of having lots af heavy attacks the first night i had no attacks at all just a light(compared to cluster)headache next day just twice O2 causse i had a shadow during the eavening no attacks at all the night no attacs at all slept from 11 to 8 without a single break felt fantastic that morning whole day no single attack and nothing in the evening during the night 4 times O2 but no heavy attacks just a mix between shadows and a normal headache felt a bit afraid but during the day and evening no attacks nothing not even a shadow during the night i took O2 one time for 5 minutes but again it was a mix of a shadow and a normal headache next day no shadows ar attacks at all and i feel great wel i hope i helped at least somebody a litle bit and forgiv me my bad english
IP Logged
Chillrmn1

Email

« Reply #8 on: Mar 25th, 2006, 7:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

So glad to read these success stories and folks finding relief! Glad folks shared their treatment experiences so I could try it and start living a quality of life I hadn't had in years.

It works, it works.....need any more be said? Yes....this treatment works!
IP Logged
Chuffy
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

« Reply #9 on: Mar 27th, 2006, 6:11pm »

on Mar 22nd, 2006, 1:44pm, BikerBob wrote:
Congratulations Chuffy  Smiley

I'm curious...  What was your dose size and what trip level did it produce?

BB

Well for the sip doses anywhere around the .3 to .5 g (dried) mark. Now I don't bother weighing, just grab a single shroom and use that, always seems to work out ok. These size doses never seem to have any trippy effect though you may get a slight buzz. They also make a good abortive.  

For the 'kill it' doses, usally between 1.5 to 2.0g. This can either produce quite a trippy effect or nearly nothing at all, a lot of it depends on the circumstances IMO, also maybe some shrooms have a more concentrated content than others. If I am with someone and we both do the dose (nice to have someone along for the ride sometimes) I can lie down for 4 hours and get through several Floyd/Beatles albums and get mild visuals, giggles, all that stuff. If I am on my own however I have had anything from just feeling really tired to again (albeit very mild) visuals.

Quote:
You know the scary thing - you can just about post this on the OUCH UK message board now following the resignation of some of the less evolved trustees - on the Bill Hicks scale anyway.

I would love to have a look on there, but can no longer gain access after trying to inform the UK sufferers of this wonderful treatment.

As a footnote, one thing I have noticed using this treatment is that I occaisionally get 'shadows' but they never come to anything. They can therefore be ignored and I am generally relaxed. When I was on medication I used to panic at the first sign of a shadow and bang down some tablets, usually to only then be rewarded with a KIP 9 when I couldn't take any more meds. Now if I get a shadow a cup of coffee is enough to get rid of it, that maybe a placebo effect though but it works.
IP Logged

www.site full of PF idiots.com
teajay5779
New Board Newbie
USA 

make them STOP, please!

« Reply #10 on: Mar 28th, 2006, 10:40am »

CONGRATS!!! I'm out of cycle right now, but if\when the beast returns, I'm cluster busting. I've also be having alot of success with O2 and my clustermax, but I'd like to totally kill them off, if it's possible for me.
IP Logged

What people expect to happen is always different from what actually happens. From this comes great disappointment; this is the way the world works
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss