Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 8:06pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Sinus Buster and other tips »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   Sinus Buster and other tips
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sinus Buster and other tips  (Read 1415 times)
frank1569
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Sinus Buster and other tips
« on: Sep 21st, 2007, 10:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

First - I am not affiliated with Sinus Buster or SciCap Industries in any way whatsoever.

That said, it's been eleven years of CHs, pretty classic case: usually around the change of seasons, every couple of years, 6-12 weeks, 2-3 attacks/day, 30-60m per attack, at least one about 90m into sleep.

Tried all the stuff, the meds, the yoga, etc. Very limited to zero anything.  

New episode started Sept. 1. Stumbled onto this Sinus Buster the following week. Picked up a bottle of the Classic formula and - it works! 30-40 percent pain reduction during attacks, 5x faster afterburn recovery. After a few days, attacks have become shorter - 5 to 15m - way less painful, and spaced further apart. And more than half the time, when the warning bell goes off, a couple of squirts turn it off before the fire starts.

Kudos to the inventor, who happens to be one of us!!! Check it out at sinusbuster.com. (Again: I am not affiliated with Sinus Buster or SciCap Industries. Just a happy customer.)

Meanwhile, although I DO NOT RECOMMEND this as a treatment... two years ago an abyss developed in a molar on the my lower left jaw (the cluster side) and simultaneously, another molar became infected (unrelated, but triple the pain!) There was no choice - they pulled all the molars.

Well, guess what? Without those molars, the CH pain is halved. No jaw throb, no pins and needles and darts and stabs and electric shocks. Personally, it was the worst part of the whole experience and I do not miss the teeth at all.  

Other tips: stay away from nitrates. No hot dogs, etc. Those little vibrating hand massagers - usually an impulse item at the H&B store register, feel amazing on the neck and shoulder after an attack. Relieving the tension in the tendon that runs up behind the ear will help keep attacks at bay.

Hope it helps...

f.
IP Logged
Sean_C

Email

Re: Sinus Buster and other tips
« Reply #1 on: Sep 21st, 2007, 10:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

IP Logged
Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 21st, 2007, 11:50pm »

on Sep 21st, 2007, 10:31pm, frank1569 wrote:

Kudos to the inventor, who happens to be one of us!!! Check it out at sinusbuster.com. (Again: I am not affiliated with Sinus Buster or SciCap Industries. Just a happy customer.)

f.

The inventor of sinusbuster is one of us ?????  Shocked Who is it ? John the Famous Troll or Ali the Surgeon ?  

Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.
Arthur Conan Doyle
George_J
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

White-Breasted Nuthatch

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 2:26am »

on Sep 21st, 2007, 10:31pm, frank1569 wrote:
First - I am not affiliated with Sinus Buster or SciCap Industries in any way whatsoever.

Do tell.  

IP Logged

Ah! The foreigners put on such airs
Wearing the tangerine suits
And their harlequin eyes.
The pain they inspire
Draws in harmonica melodies
And the feathers of birds
Which flame up at their touch.
It all comes to light in the sheer
Debonair.
(Ellen)
frank1569
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 5:34am »

What's with the attitude and the stupid picture? I didn't say shoot pepper spray in your eyes, did I?  

Sinus Buster is NOT a drug - it is 100% natural. No chemicals, preservatives, colors or "drugs." Although minor side effect possibilities are listed, I have experienced none. Zero, even after 10 squirts over 8 hours.  

There is no such thing as an overdose of Sinus Buster. If you wanted to, you could drink it.

When I said the inventor of Sinus Buster is "one of us," I meant he suffered from cluster headaches for 20 years before creating this product for HIS OWN RELIEF.

He refused to sell out to big pharma, and each batch is handmade. And costs only $15 bucks.

Try to help - get attitude. Very nice. Y'all are welcome. Go have a hot dog or two on me.
IP Logged
vietvet2tours
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

« Reply #5 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 9:29am »

on Sep 22nd, 2007, 5:34am, frank1569 wrote:
What's with the attitude and the stupid picture? I didn't say shoot pepper spray in your eyes, did I?  

Sinus Buster is NOT a drug - it is 100% natural. No chemicals, preservatives, colors or "drugs." Although minor side effect possibilities are listed, I have experienced none. Zero, even after 10 squirts over 8 hours.  

There is no such thing as an overdose of Sinus Buster. If you wanted to, you could drink it.

When I said the inventor of Sinus Buster is "one of us," I meant he suffered from cluster headaches for 20 years before creating this product for HIS OWN RELIEF.

He refused to sell out to big pharma, and each batch is handmade. And costs only $15 bucks.

Try to help - get attitude. Very nice. Y'all are welcome. Go have a hot dog or two on me.

IP Logged

Kill em all let God sort em out
George_J
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

White-Breasted Nuthatch

Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 10:19am »

Just in case you're a new distributor on commission and don't know yet, we get "testimonial" threads about Sinusbuster nasal spray about once a month or so.  Always a new person, always their first post.  

The folks at Sinusbusters have sent one too many shills over here to circulate through the crowd.  Consequently, Sinusbuster "testimonials" smell like last week's fish.  

And we ain't buyin'.  

« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2007, 10:33am by George_J » IP Logged

Ah! The foreigners put on such airs
Wearing the tangerine suits
And their harlequin eyes.
The pain they inspire
Draws in harmonica melodies
And the feathers of birds
Which flame up at their touch.
It all comes to light in the sheer
Debonair.
(Ellen)
Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

« Reply #7 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 6:45pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2007, 5:34am, frank1569 wrote:

First of all, you said that you only "tumbled" across the sinusbuster recently and your cycle only started on 01 Sept. So at best you have only been aware of this product for a couple of weeks, then how do you get to know so much about the inventor? That he had CH for 20 years, that he "invented" this product for his own relief? that he refused to sell out to big pharmaceutical companies? that he handmade everything for $15? Did  you hear it from the "inventor" himself or did you just read it on the website? Do you automatically believe everything before checking it out? BTW, you wouldnt perchance know WHICH big pharma wanted to buy him out would you? I am a GP and I do know people from ALL of the big pharmaceutical companies and I would be most interested to learn which ones were so interested in this spray?

Secondly, even if assuming that all the above info are correct, it still doesnt make sense. Big pharmaceutical companies only buy people out if they cant produce it themselves because the product is patented. Is the sinusbuster  spray patented as a medicine for CH? I dont think so. Do you know what procedures one need to go through to get a product patented as a medicine? This would take years and would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions and would require supporting scientific evidences such as studies and clinical trials. One single person can NEVER do this. The truth is, the medical professionals did run some studies on capsaicin but did not find conclusive evidence that it helps any type of headache let alone CH so the big pharmaceutical companies are not interested.  

Thirdly even assumming that some companies wanted to buy him out, this would mean an opportunity to make a profit of hundreds of thousands of dollars for the inventor as well as the opportunity to effectively bring the product to CH sufferers all over the world, who in his right mind would refuse this? If he had indeed suffer from CH for 20 years I would say financially he wouldnt be too well off because chronic CH more often than not interferes with the ability to work. So, according to you, he refused to make a really nice profit to sit there handmaking these batches for $15 day in day out, year in year out? Do you know on why he did this? On what ground did he refuse the buy out? Or is it because after using this himself  he has now suffered the side effect of brain damage?  

All in all, what you posted were nonsense. Unless you can invite the inventor himself to come here to share with us his story I will not buy it.  

If he indeed suffers from CH for 20 years and the spray really helps him that much, I am sure he would be more than enthousiastic to come to the forum to chat about it with fellow suffers.

Somehow though, I doubt that we will ever hear from him, or you again for a while, until the next person with the 1st post come along in the next couple of month trying to sell the same sh*t to us once more.

Annette
IP Logged

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.
Arthur Conan Doyle
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

« Reply #8 on: Sep 22nd, 2007, 6:52pm »

Hey frank1569, or frank 1570, or whatever you want to go by.  How dare you get offended by someone giving you a little pushback regarding your B.S. claims about Sinusbuster. Annette has given the detailed argument to you, me, I simply say, F-Off.
Go away.

Scott
IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
-----------------------------------------------------
chewy

Email

« Reply #9 on: Sep 23rd, 2007, 9:58am »

Thanks for the tips Frank.

Now get back to the sales meeting. Its your turn to buy the muffins.
IP Logged
vietvet2tours
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

« Reply #10 on: Sep 23rd, 2007, 10:17am »

on Sep 23rd, 2007, 9:58am, chewy wrote:
Thanks for the tips Frank.

Now get back to the sales meeting. Its your turn to buy the muffins.
Muff the buyins.
IP Logged

Kill em all let God sort em out
Ctech
New Board Junior
USA 

I love Beer 12pk - Buds#1!

« Reply #11 on: Sep 24th, 2007, 6:57pm »

I tried Sinus Buster at the beginning of this past cycle - I tried it for about three days and all it did was give me a baaad sinus headache on top of my CH Angry

I drove an hour each way to get it Embarassed

If I met the a-hole that invented this crap he would have more to worry about than pepper spray in the eye

bash
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2007, 6:58pm by Ctech » IP Logged
Ctech
New Board Junior
USA 

« Reply #12 on: Sep 24th, 2007, 7:02pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2007, 9:29am, vietvet2tours wrote:

crackup crackup crackup crackup crackup crackup crackup crackup
IP Logged
rolo65

Email

« Reply #13 on: Sep 24th, 2007, 7:26pm »

on Sep 21st, 2007, 10:36pm, Sean_C wrote:

Every time I see this picture I laugh so hard my eyes tear! laugh crackup
IP Logged
Ctech
New Board Junior
USA 

« Reply #14 on: Sep 25th, 2007, 12:29pm »

I'm embarrassed if that picture came from Clayton county GA (my neck of tha woods Embarassed)

But it is funny as hell though laugh Looks like something you would see on Jackass laugh

-Chris
IP Logged
Groov
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

!Privet! !OLA! !wassup! PARABELLUM

orangemod260500  

« Reply #15 on: Sep 25th, 2007, 8:24pm »

Dang, you'd think the guy getting sprayed would at least try to keep his mouth closed. Looks like the guy on the right is enjoying it  laugh  Take that Steve !!! That'll teach you to tell me I'll never make squad leader  laugh
IP Logged

PARABELLUM

I do look like my avatar...But I swear to God I am not a bag of aqua colored french fries

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others!!
Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

« Reply #16 on: Nov 15th, 2007, 5:14pm »

Remember this ?

As soon as I challenged the poster and invited the owner/maker of sinusbuster to come here to talk to us, we havent heard of them again.  Roll Eyes

Call me a skeptic if you want, but I dont blindly follow anyone just because of rosy promises.
IP Logged

Arthur Conan Doyle
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #17 on: Nov 15th, 2007, 6:51pm »

Guiseppi is about to show how incredibly brave....or incredibly foolish he is...I'll let you be the judge!!!!!

Mens Health just did an article on the effectiveness of cayenne as a topical anesthetic.  

"Scientists at Seattles' Bastyr University report that Capsaicin, the compound that gives chilies their heat, effectively cuts off the neuro-transmitters in the brain that trigger headache pain. Eating spicey foods won't do the trick, though. Instead, the study author suggests dissolving a quarter teaspoon of cayenne powder in 4 ounces of warm water. Then dip a cotton swab into the spicey solution and apply it to the inside of your nostrils. The initial application-and subsequent smell-will burn, but by the time the heat subsides, so should the pounding. "

(Mens Health Magazine....November 2007, page 50.)

There was a previous article, which for the life of me I can't find going through their archives, that spoke of using the cayenne powder internally...as in a knee or hip replacement, negating the need for any pain killers during the recovery period. Obviously still in the "infant" stages of research but it does stress the need to stay open minded.

Unless, as Annette pointed out, they cut and run as soon as you challenge them. The we should just gut and skin them!!!! Grin Grin

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #18 on: Nov 15th, 2007, 7:08pm »

why'd ya bump this?
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

« Reply #19 on: Nov 15th, 2007, 7:53pm »

I bumped this because I just asked the people who claimed that acupuncture cured their CH to invite the acupuncturists to come here for a public debate ( please read the acupuncture thread for details) and I wanted to demonstrate the reason for my skepticism.  

In this thread, Frank insisted again and again that sinusbuster worked until I challenged him to ask the inventor to come here to talk about his products. Since then we havent heard from either Frank or sinusbuster again.  

I am very open minded to alternative treatments but I would like to hear directly from the people who invent/dish out the treatments to learn how it is supposed to work.
IP Logged

Arthur Conan Doyle
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #20 on: Nov 15th, 2007, 8:27pm »

gotcha
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss