Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 11:51pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « O2/imitrex Question... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   O2/imitrex Question...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: O2/imitrex Question...  (Read 301 times)
kissmyglass
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Don't Mix Triptans

Email

O2/imitrex Question...
« on: Feb 2nd, 2003, 12:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi All,
I have a dr. apt. on Thursday & I plan on leaving with some O2 & some imitrex ( and maybe Verapamil if all goes well).Have lots of pages printed out from this life saving site I'm bringing.  My question is what good answer can I give the doc if she asks my why I want 2 abortives?

Many Thanks!

Kev C
IP Logged

"It does so fucking look like her" - Picasso
[img][/img]
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: O2/imitrex Question...
« Reply #1 on: Feb 2nd, 2003, 12:45pm »

Because you would prefer to use the 02.....but, you have to have the imitex if the 02 fails.

Grin
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
domm
New Board Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 2nd, 2003, 2:40pm »

carrying around a bottle of O2 with a mask and hose is a bit cumbersome. folks at work don't quite understand. therefore, you need the Imitrex, however, the O2 at home is cheaper and doesn't leave any side effects.
Get on Verapamil as soon as possible and you won't need either abortives. (stock up on them though, for other times or next cycle)
good luck
domm
IP Logged
kissmyglass
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Don't Mix Triptans

Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 2nd, 2003, 4:27pm »

Thanks Roxy & Domm,
I would have had no idea what to say now It makes perfect sense & I'll be ready for her...I will have to stock up...Chronic with no break in the acton for at least the last 16 months. I get hammered every night usually between 9:00 & midnight. Just about had enough....
  Wish me luck & Thanks again!

Kev C
IP Logged

"It does so fucking look like her" - Picasso
[img][/img]
cbolony
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Feb 2nd, 2003, 4:52pm »

the oxyen is good for when you are home and the imitrex injections in case oxygen does not work.when  
you leave the house keep the imitrex in your pocket.it
save me a lots of times.when you use the imitrex use the imitrex tip on the left side of the board because the  
insurance company are not going to give you a lot,to much money
IP Logged
Nathan
New Board Veteran
USA 

mufon member looking for serious ufo/alien stories

ufo_guy1  
Email

« Reply #5 on: Feb 16th, 2003, 5:04am »

o2 is a real pain in the ass to carry around with you all the time, especally if your young (people gawk) but its worth it. hopefully you have a job already, they cant fire you for having to bring a tank to work with you or needed to take 15 min at a time to use it. my problem is FINDING work with the damn thing. no one wants to hire you when you have to take time off the clock to sit in a room and suck on the o2 tank all the time. they consider it "poor job stability".  im currently applying for ssi since i am now unemployable and have a family to support but fighting with the government is like asking your chs nicely to go away and expecting it to listen!
IP Logged

field investigator for mufon(mutiual ufo network) looking for serious people only to share their stories with me. total anominity promised. chs and alien abduction may be related.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss